Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 Pact Quest: Breaking Fort Virak -Spoiler?-

SupertoastGT
There is a horrible part of this quest where you have to "sneak" past these damned ghosts. If they see you, they smack you and port you out. With every video guide, they just go for a stroll right past the ghosts without trying and finish it. Iv'e tried every strategy under the sun to no avail. Ive tried carelessly charging through like they did too. Nope. Then I tried waiting outside of the ruin for a miracle worker to come for over two hours. No one came. Everyone in the cities has either done the quest, or is too low level to do it. I offered to pay everything I have across all my characters. (About 5k.) Nothing. This is the main questline so it's pretty important that I finish it. Wish they'd let me break down the wall and fight through the ghosts instead. The Nord way. XD

Anyway, Does someone know a magic trick or do I have to fund a personal army to destract each ghost so I can get through? XD Thanks for any help. Worst quest ever. XD