The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can I use the same ESO account for different platforms?

ricam
ricam
✭✭✭
I currently play ES0 on my PS4. However, I recently purchased a pc and thought I might start an account there. Do I have to set up a new ESO account?
Edited by ricam on August 5, 2016 8:32PM
PS4 NA. Ebonheart Pact, Dark Elf, Sorcerer
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    You cannot move characters between platforms. Your PS4 character is locked to PS4 you will need to start a new character on the PC.
  • ricam
    ricam
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. I was actually talking about the elderscrollsonline account. Not the characters but the email main account. However, I set up a new email just for my pc account but its not working and I can't get any help from support so I waisted my money on the PC game.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ricam wrote: »
    Thanks. I was actually talking about the elderscrollsonline account. Not the characters but the email main account. However, I set up a new email just for my pc account but its not working and I can't get any help from support so I waisted my money on the PC game.

This is very weird. Let's see if I can get you help.

@ZOS_DaryaK , @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by susmitds on August 11, 2016 2:11PM
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    @ricam, our support team has replied to your ticket. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ricam
    ricam
    ✭✭✭
    The support team just keeps sending me general emails. I have not received any real help with this issue.
    Edited by ricam on August 12, 2016 3:12PM
  • ricam
    ricam
    ✭✭✭
    I received a bunch of auto responses. Then one response with a name on it that asked me a few questions but did not actually reply to my answers or questions.
    Edited by ricam on August 12, 2016 3:15PM
  • ricam
    ricam
    ✭✭✭
    I have a $50.00 game that took 2 days to download (plus and extra $50 worth of data). Because of an email glitch and no support. I can not play it. I have emailed support several times. The support simply isn't there. For whatever reason, they can't send a code to my email on the account that originally I set up. I did get the intitial activation email but since then nothing. My game product code is already attached to that account but I can't use the account to play. I set up a new account but I will have to buy the game again because the product code is attached to the glitched account. When I emailed support they said I had to go through forums and create a ticket. But you can't access forums with that account without the invitation code they send you in email. And well my whole problem is that I'm not getting the emails. I have added all the possible email address to the safe list on the email account. I have checked spam and junk folders. There is nothing.
  • ricam
    ricam
    ✭✭✭
    Still no solution to my issue.