The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Friendly Dungeon Runners - Join Us for the Undaunted Event

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I sent out all the invites, let me know if I missed someone.

Wow! I can't believe we are about to pass the 490 member mark. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Baktah
    Baktah
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join.

Played from beta to Craglorn, mostly in Cyrodiil (DC). Got characters ranging from 180 to 20.
    I tried to contact you in game, but got the "character not found" message.

ign is the forum name, @Baktah.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Baktah wrote: »
    I'd love to join.

Played from beta to Craglorn, mostly in Cyrodiil (DC). Got characters ranging from 180 to 20.
    I tried to contact you in game, but got the "character not found" message.

ign is the forum name, @Baktah.

I was more than likely hiding :) I will invite you later when I get home.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sad to see a few members dropped the guild the last few days. :( We were up to 497 members and now at 495. we are so close to 500 members!

I've noticed things have slowed down a little since housing came out, but we are still running dungeons and trials. Once we hit 500 members I will start removing inactive members and replace them with new members.

Edited by vamp_emily on March 2, 2017 3:28PM

• Jorotarr
    Jorotarr
    ✭✭
    I'm super interested in this! I'm still just level 34, but I've had little success with the grouping tool, and everyone else doing dungeons and such speak in acronyms I don't understand and I feel expected to know more than I do. I'm @Joro :)
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Joromarr wrote: »
    I'm super interested in this! I'm still just level 34, but I've had little success with the grouping tool, and everyone else doing dungeons and such speak in acronyms I don't understand and I feel expected to know more than I do. I'm @Joro :)

Well all new members have to do vMoL first. If you don't rage quit then you made it in the guild ( just teasing ) :)

I will send you an invite later.

• raegardro
    raegardro
    Soul Shriven
    may i get an invite please @raegardro.
  • A_Cats_Tail
    A_Cats_Tail
    ✭✭
    Please send me an invite, I desperately need to do some trial runs

@GhostProdigyy
  • 2ndcovenant_ESO
    May I also get an invitation? It would be sent to @beodawn .

I have been a player since day one but only got to level 50 this past december and shortly thereafter my pc died on me so I just got back into the game about a month ago.

My main is the only one really in his CPs and he is around 285CP now. He is a master crafter in all crafting trades and he has all wood traits known, most light armor are at 9 traits, heavy armor is at least 7 in all traits, medium armor is at least 5 in all traits (currently I have 3 medium armor traits being learned constantly but it still has a ways to go), but Heavy Weapons has a LONG way to go... I have 1 handed swords and daggers at 9 traits though, and greatsword at 8.

I also love learning motifs. I love crafting, it's a passion for me.

The biggest catch though is that although my main is a decent level right now I miss playing with other people. It is fairly easy to solo level with him (magicka sorcerer, high elf, vampire) but I miss being an active part of something bigger than just playing "the story".
    "*** Chi: A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack.
    Egg Shen: Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain!" - Big Trouble in Little China
  • iamaboy
    iamaboy
    hi there~
    i m ESO player from Hong Kong,
    hope i can join this guild :)

just started ESO for few months,
    want to find a guild that s good for dungeon~

send me a inv plx:)
    ID: @direnwai
  • ilikepoe
    ilikepoe
    Soul Shriven
    Hi @vamp.emily,
    I'm a returning player after a year of hiatus. I want to find people to run pledges with. Zone chat spamming is still a thing?!

Please invite me @ilikepoe
    Thanks!
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Time to put my favorite celebration video up :)We made it to 500 members!

https://youtu.be/3GwjfUFyY6M

Friendly Dungeon Runners was just a dream I had in the beginning. Being able to run dungeons when I wanted to without waiting, doing dungeons and trials without people yelling at each other, and joining a group that does not kick you or leave. This guild has been awesome.

I will still be inviting new members. I will filter out players that have not logged in for awhile, and replace them with new active members.

• rcyrusb14_ESO
    rcyrusb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join this guild. I would really love to find a group of regular folks to run with! Pick up groups are fun and all but I'd like to have regular buds for this.

Please add me. @rcyrus
  • Vilkoth
    Vilkoth
    Soul Shriven
    If it possible I'd like to join! @thebreegs
  • thenc
    thenc
    Can I get an invite please? @thenc90
  • Anderaos
    Anderaos
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to have an invite: @Anderaos
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    Could I please have an invite when there is an opening? Thank you in advance! @kissesandbunnies
    PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche
  • Snomase
    Snomase
    Can i get an invite please, @Xander Lock
  • slaavegbb14a_ESO
    slaavegbb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    can I have an invite please played the game in beta and I'm just returning,
    character name @slaavegb
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Could I please have an invite when there is an opening? Thank you in advance! @kissesandbunnies

I tried sending you an invite, but it says you need to leave a guild first. I'm assuming you already have 5 guilds.

If you leave a guild let me know ( @vamp.emily ) and I will invite you.

• kryoclasm
    kryoclasm
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm interested in joining your guild if you have room for a new ESO player. I currently have a level 10 Templar, and I am near Daggerfall.

I have played Everquest 1 and 2, WoW, Guild wars and Neverwinter. Been around for a while, just new here.

@Kryoclasm
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

I tried sending you an invite, but it says you need to leave a guild first. I'm assuming you already have 5 guilds.

If you leave a guild let me know ( @vamp.emily ) and I will invite you.

Ah thank you! I have removed a guild so I could join yours! So excited. Hoping to make some friends-which is difficult! lol

EDIT: Btw, I'm not able to put anything up for sale in the Guild Store. Is there a timeframe to wait for the permissions to do so, or is there something else I need to do to be able to achieve this? Thanks in advance!
    Edited by ViciousBunnii on March 7, 2017 1:58PM
    PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Funny story from last night, kind of embarrassing for me.

I was on a new character and normally I have my guild chats different colors so I can tell which guild I am talking in. Well on the new character all guild colors were the same.

I was in Blackwaters Merchant guild chat and we were talking about Potato's and Waffles
    BM: DC is a bunch of Waffle heads
    BM: No they are potato's

Well I just happened to be in FDR guild chat and it went something like this:
    FDR: LF tank for Cos1
    Me: What is the difference between potatoes and waffles?
    FDR: What?
    FDR: I don't know, but I like waffles
    FDR: I like waffle fries
    Me: oops wrong chat

Then around 30 minutes later, a noob from Blackwaters merchant was asking about public dungeons
    BM: what is the deal with public dungeons? Do I just go there and hope everyone else is in there too?

Well once again I was in wrong guild chat:
    FDR: Thanks for the group, I had fun
    Me: Public dungeons are easy, you shouldn't have a problem
    Me: However, if someone asks for you to join a vet trial make sure you wear a heavy helm
    FDR: Why should we wear a heavy helm in vet trials?
    Me: Last time I took a group into a vet trial we all got our heads smashed in
    FDR: oo-h
    Me: oops wrong chat :( that was supposed to be a joke for a new player. I better go to bed.
    FDR: lol *agrees*
    Edited by vamp_emily on March 7, 2017 6:15PM

• trepwlub17_ESO
    trepwlub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Myself and a friend would love to join, this is exactly the type of guild we have been looking for. We are on almost every evening for 3-4 hours depending on what we have planned for the night. Thanks :smile:

@ellatrep
    @trepwl
  • TorquedSoul
    TorquedSoul
    ✭✭
    I would also like an invite. I haven't done any of the dungeons yet.

@TorquedSoul
  • luckiong
    luckiong
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining the guild. Focused on PVE would like an invite.

@luckiong
  • masenfuego
    masenfuego
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! Coming back to play from a long break and looking for some like minded folks to get into dungeons and trials with. I think I'd be a great fit and would love an invite when/if you have openings. Thanks a ton for your consideration. @masenfuego
  • redeye_38rwb17_ESO
    Hi Vamp_Emily, I would love to join your guild if possible please? :)@Breachism
  • Akraven
    Akraven
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would love to find a low key guild to run some pledges with and show me the ropes in general. I am a returning player, mostly playing a lvl 50 Argonian NB tank. Hopefully there is room: @Akraven
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Akraven wrote: »
    Hi, I would love to find a low key guild to run some pledges with and show me the ropes in general. I am a returning player, mostly playing a lvl 50 Argonian NB tank. Hopefully there is room: @Akraven

Thanks for joining, we can definitely use more people that like tanking :)

I sent out all the invites, contact me if I missed someone.