LootLooty
    Soul Shriven
    @vamp_emily

"Astrophysics" is my contact name
    Options
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been a member for a week now and this is a great group of folks!
    @ElizabethInTamriel; @ElizabethInESO
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
    Options
  • Neff
    Neff
    Soul Shriven
    @King_Neffie Returning player that would like to start PVE. Ebonhold Pact.
    Options
  • Bddgamesub17_ESO
    Bddgamesub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey your guild sounds awesome! i would love to join to do daily pledges and trials.
    acct- @bdrazkowski
    char- Mr Vulcan
    Options
  • Nifty
    Nifty
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, my friend and I would like to give this guild a shot. We play every day and we're a tank and healer so we're a good foundation to get some dungeon groups going.

@furiasara and @knitpearl are our contacts
    Options
  • Aixy
    Aixy
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, can you invite me please?

@Aixy

Thanks Alot !
    Options
  • Draculala
    Draculala
    Soul Shriven
    I just started this game recently and I would love to join this guild. @Draculala
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aixy wrote: »
    Hello, can you invite me please?

@Aixy

Thanks Alot !

I tried sending you an invite, but it says you already have 5 guilds.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just have to say as a new member

Great guild, very active, can always find help

Recently I have been grinding for 2 monster sets

1st time I went with a team of members

3nd time I was in a rush and took pugs... Pugs vs vet engine guardian, a tank can only do so much, a couple weaker pugs left and I asked in guild chat for help, help came, this actually has happened twice so far,
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting active player, come join us if you are looking for a friendly guild for group content.
    Total members: 500

Story time:
    Apparently the group finder tool is still broken. I heard many complaints in zone chat yesterday. One of our guild members, which is a level 10 player, said "gosh.. I have been sitting in the group finder gue for an hour now."

I stopped what I was doing, told him to leave the que and join me in a group. Within 5 minutes we had a group for a normal random. Two members were low level ( 10 and 26 ) and then 2 of us were high level players. We did the dungeon and had fun doing it.

Moral of the story
    Even though Friendly Dungeon Runners has many high level players, we are there to help you have fun. No matter what level your character is.

Options
  • Kencan333ub17_ESO
    jragondir @divinitywep 312cp magdk working on gear can only do 15k -20k AVERAGE single-target burn dps with current setup pulled 25k rarely has a crafter 8 trait all to craft for me looking to learn trials for fun and also to get infallible aether and moondancer playing since beta on and off vet who knows game well. looked up a guide from deltia prefers alcast's guide figured there is little modification to do there semi-skilled except for number crunching which is doable but tedious for me and i usually do not come up with my own builds as they are sub-optimal except for adapting to surroundings and a few changes here or there along the way which in reality is all u need. would love to lead one day maybe once in awhile should be smart enough for it to learn it myself with help from others. can't be too hard right :/. majorly friendly...

wall of text sry
    Edited by Kencan333ub17_ESO on May 25, 2017 1:08PM
    Acct name: @DivinityWep

Stamblade Main: Sunderflame
    DK: Jragondir
    Necro: Shadoknite
    Options
  • avacier
    avacier
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there

May I have an invite please. Casual player playing on and off looking to learn up more on group activities.
    @avacier

Thanks in advance
    Options
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi. I ran into you (vamp_emily) at the wayshrine in Belkarth last week. CP 225 or so, main is a Bosmer DK, so more of a stamina user. This character is built/geared more tanky than anything (damage is low, survivability is high); I have points in both taunt skills but don't have a lot of experience in dungeons. I'm definitely a bit short on skill points since I made the dubious decision to craft on this character, and have been taking my time with main questlines as well, but I'm happy to try to slot other skills that would be useful for tanking if I have points available. I don't have Vigor or any of the alliance skills since I've not spent any time in Cyrodiil yet. I'd be thrilled for an invite. @kringled_1
    Options
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Recently bought the Aid Velothi house so if any Runner needs a port to Vvardenfell that hasn't started the quest or needs a quick port I making this my primary residence please feel free to port in. You will wind up on the upper left of the map so please help yourself. My @ name is @Baybecakes in the guild roster.
    Options
  • Wreckd
    Wreckd
    Soul Shriven
    Casual PvPer coming back to the game after 2 years off. I have no clue what I am doing when it comes to PvE content and looking for a guild willing to teach and has patience. I am after;

- Hoping to have fun with a big part of the game I have not experienced.
    - Meet new people.
    - Obtain monster sets and important gear.

Invite @Wreckd
    Options
  • Jagmas
    Jagmas
    Hi, I am more of a casual player that has enjoyed questing since launch but have not done many dungeons. With some of my friends (new and old) coming in/back to ESO I would love to have more experience with dungeons and trials (learning mechanics, etc) to help friends and others in the guild. If there is room I would appreciate and invite (@Jagmas) I mostly play stam dps character and plan to work on tankish warden and others.

Thanks!
    Edited by Jagmas on May 27, 2017 7:08PM
    Options
  • schreck_66441nub18_ESO
    schreck_66441nub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I've just came back to the game after being on the Xbox version. Would it be possible to get an invite?
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've just came back to the game after being on the Xbox version. Would it be possible to get an invite?

What is your @name ? So I can send you an invite.

Options
  • pwoggy7b14_ESO
    Hello there,
    I would love to join you guys in running some dungeons, so if you are still looking for more players you can send me an invite @Wogger in game.
    Options
  • MarriedWithChildren
    @vamp_emily can I get an invite ? My @name is @SetoTG4 . I've done all vet trials except vmol and hof. Run doc stuff lots . Always looking for people , even if I have to teach them . Thanks!
    I don't give free items because it's a just game. Play the game.
    I give free items because it's just a game. Play the game.
    I understand both. I am the contradiction.
    Options
  • MarriedWithChildren
    Dlc
    I don't give free items because it's a just game. Play the game.
    I give free items because it's just a game. Play the game.
    I understand both. I am the contradiction.
    Options
  • Archmadios
    Archmadios
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds right up my alley, returning player, was a trial leader but im rusty and in severe need of some practice. If you have the space id love an invite. Im morty grinding though the new content as i left just before ic.
    Options
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    I realize that there a lot of newer and lower level players entering(and possibly re-entering ) ESO-Morrowind. I am not a meta player by no means, but have experience with all the dungeons. If you are stuck for a "fourth", if I'm in game throw me a PM, I might be able to help. My @ name is @Baybecakes and I have a dedicated tank and healer, and three (in my opinion:)) capable DPS characters that can hopefully fill the void. Have fun and looking forward to the Morrowind experience... Thank you for reading.
    Options
  • Rahdintimelord
    I am interested in learning how to tank a trial. I do tank norm and vet dungeons, though some like white gold tower , I have yet to tank. I am still learning the art of tanking , so not up to leading things yet., I use discord. @rahdintimelord
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting.
    Total members: 500
    Average members online: 50 - 70

This is a great guild, very active with very few problems. If you are still having issues with the group finder then come join us. We have all levels in the guild from new players to max CP players. We run pledges everyday, and do trials a few days a week.

The good news is I am seeing players stepping up and beginning to lead trials. Also, one of the members has taken control of the discard channel and is talking about leading Vet Trials.

Options
  • olancho
    olancho
    ✭✭
    Hi, would like to join please, in-game name is @olancho
    Options
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to give your guild a shot. @Oterwitz in game, thanks :smile:
    PC NA
    Options
  • DragonDreads
    DragonDreads
    ✭✭
    I'd like an invite. I usually solo and find several quest dungeons difficult. I'm fairly active. Thanks.

Ingame ID @DragonDreads
    Options
  • emaraist1357b14_ESO
    emaraist1357b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    New to ESO here, I'd love an invite.

Am @Kinrak in game
    Options
  • Krayl
    Krayl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in joining this guild. Closing in on 200cp, recently returned to the game. Interested in pledges, vet, trials, etc. as needed. I enjoy tanking although I'm still learning many of the mechanics. Also interested in DPSing.

@kcjonez37
    Options