The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Friendly Dungeon Runners - Join Us for the Undaunted Event

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hakoke wrote: »
    Myself and a friend of mine would be interested. We are wanting to learn dungeons and trials and would love to run them with chill people. I'm just starting on doing Undaunted pledges and struggling to find groups for a new dungeon diver. I'll message you in game but my tag is (@Trench.foot).

I couldn't invite you because I get a message that says you need to leave a guild before joining a new one. When you do have a guild spot available then you can message me in game @vamp.emily

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• sac130e
    sac130e
    Do you all use discord when dungeon/trial running?
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sac130e wrote: »
    Do you all use discord when dungeon/trial running?

Some of the players use discord but it is not required.

• dblazer2012
    I'd love an invite @dblazer2012
  • Lazkin
    Lazkin
    Soul Shriven
    If you guys have room I'll join up. @Johnny5Chimpo
  • Yozora
    Yozora
    Hello!!! I'd love to join (if you have space to spare)
    @Zerrakiel
  • Marktoneth3
    Marktoneth3
    ✭✭✭
    Just came back to the game after a long 7 months break and got no friend or guild left.

Pls help this poor guy @Marktoneth3
  • FlamingMeat
    FlamingMeat
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I'd love to join your guild :)
    I am very active and love running dungeons and trials.

IGN: @FlamingMeat
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ** 11/30/2017 **
    Come join the guild during the dungeon event and get your dungeons done hassle free. No hard feeling if you leave the guild after the event. We are just players helping each other in a friendly environment. All levels welcome.

You can contact me in game @vamp.emily or post your @ name in this thread.

Edited by vamp_emily on November 30, 2017 5:08PM

• ForgeMother
    ForgeMother
    ✭✭
    If you've got space I'd love an invite. @wyndx thanks!
    Caaly - CP373 - Orc - Sorcerer - Tank
    Nikkithea - CP373 - Argonian - Dragonknight - Tank
  • hana1015
    hana1015
    ✭✭
    Hi do you guys still have space left?
    I'd love to join, if you welcome new players like me please invite @hana1015
    Thank you! :D
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just received this message and just wanted to share it with FDR members and the community.

guildmessage.png

• Kaijor
    Kaijor
    Soul Shriven
    You still looking for recruits? I am interested in joining.
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have sent an in-game message about joining your guild. Hope to hear back soon!
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • Kaijor
    Kaijor
    Soul Shriven
    My ingame name is @Kaijor
  • ScottPickrell
    I'd love an invite please! My in-game name is @ScottPickrell
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure why I haven't been getting a notification when someone posts in this thread. I will send out invites in a few hours for all those I missed.

• ItchyRainbow
    ItchyRainbow
    Soul Shriven
    If you are still inviting people, can you invite me? I'm relatively new to ESO, just a warning. @Itchyunicorn.
  • MeltyLotus
    MeltyLotus
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like an invite please.
    @MeltyLotus
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MeltyLotus wrote: »
    I'd like an invite please.
    @MeltyLotus

Sorry I didn't see this message a few days ago. I just sent an invite.

• Operating
    Operating
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! Sounds like a pretty cool guild you've got there. I'd like to join if possible. Thanks! iGN: @Operating
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The other day someone donated a large amount of gold to help my trading guild and sent me an email that said something like:
    Emily,

For some reason I couldn’t deposit gold into the guild bank but would like to make a donation so I am sending it to you. I’ve been thinking about quitting ESO and If I do, I will send you the reset of the gold I have to help out.

I messaged the player and said, "thank you for the donation, but told them they really didn’t have to do that". After chatting for a bit I asked them why they were thinking about quitting ESO. Their response was, “I’m just tired of rude people. Every time I try to do a group dungeon someone kicks me for dying to much.”

This actually made me feel sad the last few days. This player is such a friendly player and has a big heart. Since we talked we have done several dungeons together and also played a little PvP.

The reason why I am posting this is, I’m sure there are many players out there like my new friend. Who wants to do group content but always finds the wrong group to play with. If you are having similar issues please join Friendly Dungeon Runners. This guild is a safe place to play and it is drama fee.

Since 2016, I’ve only had 2 situations come up where someone left the guild after raging on a member and then I had to remove a player for treating members bad. Furthermore, since 2016 I’ve never got kicked from a group when I have played with FDR members.

Friendly Dungeon Runners is not a hard core guild, we are just a group of friendly players that do group content together. We have around 500 members, and a few dps dummies for the guild to use. If you are new or never have done group content then join us. If you are tired of using the group finder, then join us. Also, If you are tired of rude players then join us.

If you join the guild, please don't be shy. If you want to do a dungeon, all you really need to do is ask in guild chat and you will find help. If you join and want to do a trial then contact me in game and I will form a group.

If you are interested in joining contact me in game @vamp.emily or leave a message here.

• Catamountlite
    I have been trying to send you mail in game to see if you are still open, but @vamp.emily is not working is that the right name?
    Many sub 50 characters
  • graybeardII
    graybeardII
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an invite please
    @graybeardII
    Thanks
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have been trying to send you mail in game to see if you are still open, but @vamp.emily is not working is that the right name?

yes it is @vamp.emily. I sent you an invite @Catamountlite

• KingMaui
    KingMaui
    Hello I'm interested in joining please invite @KingMaui
  • manuarzave
    manuarzave
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested. Please send invite to @manuarzave
    Edited by manuarzave on February 16, 2018 6:27PM
  • ManiYani
    ManiYani
    Soul Shriven
    Changed my mind, I'll maybe join in the future.
    Edited by ManiYani on February 22, 2018 12:02AM
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi! Are you still recruiting? I'm looking for a guild that cares more about enjoying a dungeon and helping new players, and having a good time without pressure.

I have 720CP characters for every role, main is a tank, the others probs need some updating for veteran content.

Please send an invite if so :D@Wun
  • Rondur_Sidriel
    I am looking for a guild that runs vet pledges and isn’t afraid to attempt vet DLC dungeons. I am coming back from a six month break and so missed doing Horns of the Reach vet dungeons. I have a CP 680 Templar healer with SPC. My in game name is @rsidriel0770.
    Edited by Rondur_Sidriel on February 23, 2018 7:12PM