The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(fixed) Gamebreaking bug - Salvation set giving 100k Weapon Damage

Nifty2g
Nifty2g
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS THIS IS NOT NAMING AND SHAMING, THE PEOPLE IN THE VIDEO HAVE POSTED THIS PURELY FOR TESTING AND SHOWCASING THE BUG. THEY HAVE AGREED AND DONT MIND THEIR NAMES IN THIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt9_oaPRk8w

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I really dislike having exploited scores on leaderboards, could we possibly just disable this set till it is fixed? Much like the trapbeast. Please and thank you

q9ToVb1.jpg
#MOREORBS
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, i could finally complete VMA with this, to bad I'm on console.

(JOKING)
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PLEASE HOTFIX OR DISABLE THIS ASAP. Seriously every time something gets straightened out, something else breaks, and this could potentially RUIN scoreboards AGAIN. -____-
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy *****BEEP***** My friend Crim is gonna flip on this..
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • Slakk
    Slakk
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for posting this @Nifty2g

We got another trap beast on the loose again, sorry I wasn't the actual person recording it so I could have shown my weapon sheets but I could get that up too if need be.

Regardless my witness video is already pretty convincing.
    qez0VID.gif
  • SienneYviete
    SienneYviete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So that's why my gold necklace sold for an absolutely ridiculous amount of gold huh, pls fix ZOS this is seriously game breaking.
    Delta
    Valheru's
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    WOW! FIX THIS @ZOS!
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everytime when a big patch comes out. There is always a dang bug. TOO MANY BUGS. Soon we will get a crap ton if it keeps up!!!
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • Taia
    Taia
    ✭✭
    Yeah there has been a group of AD exploiting this in IC all day, lame.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    can bet these guys found this bug on PTS but didnt report it so they could exploit it
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please hotfix before it ruins console leaderboards. Thank you.

This will push leaderboard scores higher than those players spamming Meteors w/ Cheat Engine did!
    Edited by Vaoh on August 4, 2016 1:51AM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might be able to kill someone in PVP with that set.
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eso is a great game and i love it. I also like bumps.
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't understand - you sure you didn't mean 103k dps instead of 103k weapon damage?
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No *** wonder why everyone and theyre mother was a ww lastnight in imperial city. *** getting hit by 15k light tacks while in fully heavy impen. ZOS you guys are so estupido.
  • zerosingularity
    zerosingularity
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, this needs to be disabled ASAP until it is fixed. Good catch and timely report! How long before there is a Werewolf in PVP 1-shotting zergs?
    NA-PC

Kaineth - Stamina Nightblade (Weakest Player Ever!)
    Elena Stormwood - Magicka Sorcerer (vMA no Death 12/21/15 Score 401148)
    Sheila Feyrondas - Magicka Dragonknight Tank (Frost staves are gonna be fun!)

*Disclaimer* I fail at emotional communication, so assume what I say is NOT meant to be offensive.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
  • Slakk
    Slakk
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have a salvation set and I wasn't sure if he meant 100k WD or DPS, apparently his weapon damage was 26k. I believe I did get the two mixed up. Sorry about that.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this isn't disabled it'll be live on console for like 3 months.
    Edited by leepalmer95 on August 4, 2016 2:38AM
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Actually_Goku
    Actually_Goku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fix sustain while you're at it.
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roflmfao
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It has been.
    PS4 EU DC

• Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top-10-Shocked-and-Jaw-Dropped-Cats-8.jpg?resize=510%2C397
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to these maelstrom scores.
    PS4 EU DC

• Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This deserves a lolololololololol.
  • tommm81
    tommm81
    Soul Shriven
    This was caused by something in the SotH update? As in...not on console?
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tommm81 wrote: »
    This was caused by something in the SotH update? As in...not on console?

Yup, console players are safe...

for now.

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dat wolfboi
  • Minute_Waltz
    Minute_Waltz
    ✭✭✭
    What are the chances this is fixed this week with a vma score wipe? Should I bother running it now for my weekly? If I run my mag sorc for a 550K weekly, will I get perm banned for exploit?

Actually i think just to be safe I'll just stay away and restrain myself logging in until this is fixed so I don't get banned.. (Even though I don't have a single piece of this set in my account..)
  • Actually_Goku
    Actually_Goku
    ✭✭✭✭

It has been.

"working as intended" and "fixed" in MMO's are completely different. If things in MMO's and ESO especially worked as intended, then no-one would ever have a gripe about anything, as Tamriel would be a land of sunshine and lollipops without the skin cancer and diabetes.

Clearly, the "additive rather than multiplicative" approach to sustain is not a good thing. Light and heavy attacking whilst simultaneously being unable to block is not fun. Isn't fun what games are about?
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It has been.

"working as intended" and "fixed" in MMO's are completely different. If things in MMO's and ESO especially worked as intended, then no-one would ever have a gripe about anything, as Tamriel would be a land of sunshine and lollipops without the skin cancer and diabetes.

Clearly, the "additive rather than multiplicative" approach to sustain is not a good thing. Light and heavy attacking whilst simultaneously being unable to block is not fun. Isn't fun what games are about?

But it was bugged, they fixed the bug.

Just throw on a bit more sustain people complaining about losing a weapon dmg enchant or set piece bonus.
    PS4 EU DC