The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Alderi Dominion Guild Focusing around PVP and Trading. Join now

• Candurill
    Candurill
    HaitchOh wrote: »

Travy will add you when he has the chance :D Welcome to the guild ^^
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to join

GT - h0w13 h0

As soon as Xbox Live is back up and functioning, I'll send you invite.
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
  • HaitchOh
    HaitchOh
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join

GT - h0w13 h0

As soon as Xbox Live is back up and functioning, I'll send you invite.

Right cheers
  • ViridisVolpes
    If this guild is still recruiting, I'd love to join :smiley:
    AD khajiit night blade champion lvl170(ish), have werewolf bites to give away :smile: also, an alt with vampire bites.
    Played at start, took a break and just starting to get back into the swing of things.
    Gt: ViridisVolpes
    One word case sensitive, if that helps.
    Hope to hear from you soon :smiley:
  • slavaken
    slavaken
    My gamer tag is Moonshoo
    I would love an invite
  • Candurill
    Candurill
    AD khajiit night blade champion lvl170(ish), have werewolf bites to give away :smile: also, an alt with vampire bites.
    Played at start, took a break and just starting to get back into the swing of things.
    slavaken wrote: »
    My gamer tag is Moonshoo
    I would love an invite

You guys are more then welcome :D we are only just starting up, but I hope you guys will enjoy it :) Travy will send you an invite (I am on holiday ATM).

P.S. Vampire/Werewolf bites!!! :D Cool!!!
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    slavaken wrote: »
    My gamer tag is Moonshoo
    I would love an invite

Sent the both of you Invites. If they didn't go through, let me know!

• pennywhis
    pennywhis
    If any of the new members have any ideas on what they would like to see in the guild please don't hesitate to post any thoughts you have in this post>
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    or use guild text chat, which is love!

• Tida2Yuna
    Tida2Yuna
    Would like to join
    GT: oreri7kit
  • Candurill
    Candurill

Guild text chat? Is that new? XD I am making a forum now as we speak, so we soon will have a place to communicate with each other on the internet :D
    Tida2Yuna wrote: »
    Would like to join

You will be added shortly :D I'm on holiday atm but Travy will send you a request ^^
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    Would like to join
    Candurill wrote: »

Guild text chat? Is that new? XD I am making a forum now as we speak, so we soon will have a place to communicate with each other on the internet :D
    Would like to join

You will be added shortly :D I'm on holiday atm but Travy will send you a request ^^

@Tida2Yuna invite has been sent

@Candurill yes it's something that dropped with the update on the 16th. You can now use text chat, just like PC

• Candurill
    Candurill
    Would like to join

Would like to join

@Tida2Yuna invite has been sent

@Candurill yes it's something that dropped with the update on the 16th. You can now use text chat, just like PC

Oh cool :O can't wait to get back now. I don't have a keyboard for xbox one though XD
  • Candurill
    Candurill
    @pennywhis , @Travy_2Hype , @HaitchOh , @ViridisVolpes , @slavaken , @Tida2Yuna , @SJD_Phoenix , @luckybush56 , @DynamicViper123 , @FlyingDutch92

To all existing members and those that are coming :D The Order of the Ehlnofey now has a Forum :D It is fairly new and maybe not completely done yet, but it has the essentials!! Go there to talk to other guild members, ask things, find items, group for PvE or PvP and share your thoughts on how the guild should continue :P
    I'm always open to new ideas and feedback, so please give a shout if you have a good idea!!! This is also my first time creating a forum....so forgive me for some rookie mistakes XD

The link to the forum is: http://ehlnofeyorder.freeforums.net/
    When making an account, use any name you like to log in, but please use your gamer tag as Display name. This can be changed in the profile page. That will make it easier to know who's who. If you prefer not to use your gamer tag for any reason, please leave it in the description of you profile.
    I look forward to chatting with you all :D

Kind regards, Candurill
  • RisingPhoenix
    RisingPhoenix
    Soul Shriven
    Hey , would it be possible to join up?
  • DingiestSplash
    I'm having the same problem haven't been able to find a AD guild. I'm a stam nightblade 140cp looking to do a bit of everything. I have a lot of MMO experience with running guilds and such also.

GT is DingiestSplash
  • Fitchback
    Fitchback
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a casual, play on the weekends mostly guy, but I would love to join your guild.

My GT is: Fitchflank

Thanks in advance!
  • Candurill
    Candurill
    @RisingPhoenix @DingiestSplash @Fitchback

Hey Guys :D You are more then welcome to join ofcourse!! @Travy_2Hype Will add you to the Guild in game :)

In the mean while, you guys can make an account on the guild Forum and introduce yourself. Its not that well used yet, but I'm sure we will get more members soon :D

Guild forum: http://ehlnofeyorder.freeforums.net/
  • RisingPhoenix
    RisingPhoenix
    Soul Shriven
    @RisingPhoenix @DingiestSplash @Fitchback

Hey Guys :D You are more then welcome to join ofcourse!! @Travy_2Hype Will add you to the Guild in game :)

In the mean while, you guys can make an account on the guild Forum and introduce yourself. Its not that well used yet, but I'm sure we will get more members soon :D

Guild forum: http://ehlnofeyorder.freeforums.net/

Thanks buddy, Is Travy_2Hype also his GT?
    RisingPhoenix isn't my GT. My GT it's my actual name, which is dam stupid just keep forgetting to change it -.- ..
  • Candurill
    Candurill

Thanks buddy, Is Travy_2Hype also his GT?
    RisingPhoenix isn't my GT. My GT it's my actual name, which is dam stupid just keep forgetting to change it -.- ..

It is :) but without the _
    Travy 2Hype is his GT

You can always add me too ofcourse, My GT is the same as my username here :) I'm on holiday right now but ill be coming back in a day or two.
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    @DingiestSplash - Sent invite to guild.
    @RisingPhoenix - Will need you GT to add you.

As people are added, everyone is promoted to Member which will allow you to add players, so if you have anyone in need of a guild feel free to invite them!

• pennywhis
    pennywhis
    Hi Guys, Unfortunately the past few days my xbox has been having problems and has not been working properly but I have decided to get a new xbox one s so will be back online at the weekend
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    GT:jinshenaze
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    GT:legionwall71469
  • pennywhis
    pennywhis
    I can add you at the weekend
    qingshang wrote: »
    GT:legionwall71469

• T4steTh3Ra1nb0w
    T4steTh3Ra1nb0w
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join gamer tag same as name no spaces
    Edited by T4steTh3Ra1nb0w on October 4, 2016 3:40PM
  • Drakk89815
    Drakk89815
    ✭✭
    Hi,

Just coming back to the game and looking for aguild to join.

If you are still recruiting my GT is drakk89815
    Xbox One - Drakk89815
  • Leegf
    Leegf
    Soul Shriven
    Can I join gt Leegf