Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best bang for your buck using Legendary Equipment?

YoshShmenge96
YoshShmenge96
✭✭
I know that weapons are the best first legendary upgrade of equipment but what is next? Jewelry, if not using agility\willpower\endurance, or armor? Is it worth getting legendary Viper versus the epic set. The price jumps up quite a lot...is it worth it?
Edited by YoshShmenge96 on August 2, 2016 6:08PM

Best Answer

• Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are worried about cost vs. efficiency, you are probably better off leaving everything Epic.

Legendary tempers or jewelry are far more expensive since EVERYBODY aspires to have the absolute best gear they can.

However, if you have some extra cash, and would like to improve your gear, I'd suggest improving chest first, as it gives the best defense.
    Jewelry are the most expensive, since those cannot be upgraded, I would not suggest buying gold jewelry unless you are absolutely certain this build works for you, and you won't miss the gold spent on it.

Also note that you should prioritize improving the pieces of the same set.
    F.E. if your weapon is Hunding's Rage, then improve all your Hunding's Rage gear pieces, because the set bonuses will remain on the Epic values as long as there is at least one Epic piece.

If you are not swimming in gold, don't worry, you'll do just fine in Epic gear.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
    Answer ✓