The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Endga...me Trials Guild Recruiting. vSO completed

wellendaoud
We are looking for a few members to round out our trials team. We have completed vSO and are working on vMaw. We raid 1 - 2 times a week. 10 of 12 spots are firmly secured by guildmates. Looking to fill in the last two spots and start to build a reserve.

In terms of roles, everyone has multiple maxed out characters with endgame builds/gear so it is flexible but if I had to choose.

priority 1: off-tank and dps (60 second bloodspawn or better).

Other requirements:
1. reliable. I understand real life happens but try and be there when you say you will
2. fit. I don't care if you have a 12 second bloodspawn. If you don't fit in the with group, it's not going to work.
3. able to take criticism and listen to instructions/mechanics.

Leave a message here with your GT and information about your character.

Race:
Class:
CP:
Gear:
Bloodspawn (if applicable):

@TARAFRAKA
Edited by wellendaoud on August 2, 2016 3:09PM
  • Darkdex
    Darkdex
    ✭✭✭
    I want the Dps spot!

I will send u a message in a few hours.

Regards!

Gt DRK Darkdex
  • wellendaoud
    Need more members like DRK. He joined the guild, 30 minutes later he helped us clear vSO hardmode. Welcome Darkdex.
  • Deadkrau5
    Deadkrau5
    Sent me an invite Bro
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a 501 CP stamDK, mDK, mSorc, and magplar. Don't have much trials experience but have run plenty of 4 man vet dungeons and am a fast learner. I can tank, heal, or DPS. I'm on every night but I do have a job, kids, wife, etc so cannot do runs that start before 9pm est. If I sound like someone you can use, send me an invite! GT same as my forum name.
  • wellendaoud
    Hey. We typically start earlier. Around 7:30. If you'd like to join as an alt if we are short around 9:30, I can shoot you an invite
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ;)
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @wellendaoud that's ok, I'll pass. Best of luck!