Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Bugs after patch

• megageeklizzy
    megageeklizzy
    ✭✭✭
    cGfL86o.png?1

Using the /give emote sometimes makes the character disappear, except for some shiny parts of the armor and, strangely, the eyeballs. This was done while wearing an Encasement of Anguish. It doesn't do it everytime. Sometimes, it just screws up the normal maps, and other times, it doesn't do anything at all.
    Options
  • Rowantree
    Rowantree
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno the survey problem is still there. Is there an eta on when it will be fixed please? I have a lot of surveys piling up and I'm too afraid to go try to use them in case there's someone else there.
    Options
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    **Still no Mannimarco costume fix (to make it dye-able)?

**Why does our character's face get all fierce when at a crafting bench (especially the blacksmith), and despite the personality, stays the same upon exiting? Looks especially goofy with the Cheerful personality.

**Any word on why our characters sometimes mount with one leg inside the mount and one leg dangling in the air out to the right (as well as the in-the-floor riding with only the torso and head exposed above the floor)?

**Why does the Dark Brotherhood DLC music play in every zone, and not just the Gold Coast? Seems like the music is part of the atmosphere of each zone, and the DB screeching violins seem quite out of place in Khenarthi's Roost.
    Options
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morimizo wrote: »
    **Still no Mannimarco costume fix (to make it dye-able)?

**Why does our character's face get all fierce when at a crafting bench (especially the blacksmith), and despite the personality, stays the same upon exiting? Looks especially goofy with the Cheerful personality.

**Any word on why our characters sometimes mount with one leg inside the mount and one leg dangling in the air out to the right (as well as the in-the-floor riding with only the torso and head exposed above the floor)?

**Why does the Dark Brotherhood DLC music play in every zone, and not just the Gold Coast? Seems like the music is part of the atmosphere of each zone, and the DB screeching violins seem quite out of place in Khenarthi's Roost.

I'd like to know that as well.
    Options
  • jranalmeida
    jranalmeida
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone getting this?

https://youtu.be/tFKIvvV0Ysw

If you run and swap weapon this occur.
    Options
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still getting Japanese symbols when selecting some wayshrines from Cyrodiil to Auridon. Still not fixed, but reported weeks ago.
    Options
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    Still getting Japanese symbols when selecting some wayshrines from Cyrodiil to Auridon. Still not fixed, but reported weeks ago.

I get these too, whenever I have a quest in the location being teleported to, so that there is "Set focused:'Quest'" in a dropdown menu, with the Japanese Kanji script in place of 'transport to wayshrine' above it.

It does have the lovely side effect of making me feel incredibly fabulous for selecting the Japanese script and the right thing happening. At least that's what I tell myself. :-)

What... a simple process of elimination doesn't make me multilingual you say? Aww....
    Options
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morimizo wrote: »
    maboleth wrote: »

It does have the lovely side effect of making me feel incredibly fabulous for selecting the Japanese script and the right thing happening. At least that's what I tell myself. :-)

What... a simple process of elimination doesn't make me multilingual you say? Aww....

Haha, good one, never thought about that. ;)
    Options
  • leothedino
    leothedino
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grouping Bug

Finding that sometimes when I join a group I cannot see what I type in the chat, also quests cannot be shared and when I try to leave it won't let me. All the bars and UI elements say I am in a party, but clicking my name and leaving is a no-go.

Only way to fix it is to log out of the game or ask the leader to try and kick you.
    Options