Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infused Maelstrom Resto (good?)

Aspi90
Aspi90
✭✭✭
I just beat vMA (only my third time beating it) and got an infused resto. Before I upgrade the resto to gold I wanted to ask, if infused on the resto is good and the upgrade (and use) worth it.
Sharpened is the go to trait for daggers, swords and mauls I guess, but I have no clue about the resto cause I never played as a healer.
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    infused on the maelstrom resto should be pretty nice since you usually run it on your backbar where you dont spend too much time. But only make it gold if you plan to play as a healer and if you have magicka sustain issues. Otherwise a precise staff will serve you a lot better! ;)
    Animals Unchained | PC EU
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG
  • Aspi90
    Aspi90
    ✭✭✭
    I could actually use the resto on my magplar backbar. But it´s so costly :D
    And how are the chances of getting a precise one?^^
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gil.Galad wrote: »
    infused on the maelstrom resto should be pretty nice since you usually run it on your backbar where you dont spend too much time. But only make it gold if you plan to play as a healer and if you have magicka sustain issues. Otherwise a precise staff will serve you a lot better! ;)

Or Powered

• Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on your magicka regeneration. It can be useful when using a magicka-glyph on it to aid your recovery. If you have no troubles keeping it up, you would be better off having a precise one instead.
    Edited by Kelces on August 1, 2016 9:38PM
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭
    infused resto whit weapon/spell power glyph rocks for buff.
    damage wise not far of having a set of keena, but far easier to manage.

i would eat my own leg for a Infused Maelstrom Resto.
    Araviel -Professional Zerg surfing mutagen spammer [DC-EU]
  • Chilla_Deluxe
    Chilla_Deluxe
    ✭✭✭
    Gil.Galad wrote: »

Yeah as if you get to choose which trait drops for you, you know how long it'll take to grind a precise resto? 50 runs if he's lucky.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe infused is not such desirable trait for resto staff like e.g. precise, but in some cases it can be really useful.
    Just enchant your staff with Glyph of Absorb Magicka and the staff will rock :)