Potions of Immovability?

Mashille
Mashille
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'm getting CC'd while under the affects of Potions of Immovability. I have drank these potions then been feared and have not been immune to it.

Also, CC immunity is not applying correctly sometimes as I a Vampire sued Life Drain on me, cancelled it then immediately used it on me again, stunning me both times.

It would be really nice if then potions I made did what they are supposed to do :/
House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome in ESO :wink: If something here works as intended we can celebrate that fact. Few times i had similar problems when i was getting knocked down then i breaked free and 0,5 sec after i was knocked down again and again cc breaked and again 0,5 sec later i was knocked down.
    Edited by juhasman on July 31, 2016 2:49PM
    Lv 50 magicka sorc high elf
    Lv 50 stamina sorc orc
    Lv 50 magicka dk dark elf
    Lv 50 stamina dk redguard
    Lv 50 magicka templar breton
    Lv 50 stamina templar redguard
    Lv 50 magicka nb high elf
    Lv 50 stamina nb imperial
    CP 750
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gap closer CC's are busted and still procing on mist form and immovable .
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @juhasman

Yeah, just kinda annoyed I crafted 200 of them for one of my toons in PvP and they don't "$!"£^&* work.
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've not tested this, but since you brought it up, it seems like the immovable pots stopped working correctly a few days ago. (PC, NA)

Like I said, I've not tested this, but I have been noticing that I get cc'd even right after drinking one.
    Kat Ko
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just curious.. off the tangent a bit here, but there's that ravage health potion that also boost weapon damage and stamina, but is there a mix to create a ravage health that also boost health and stamina? if so, what are the plant ingredients?