The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Potions of Immovability?

Mashille
Mashille
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I'm getting CC'd while under the affects of Potions of Immovability. I have drank these potions then been feared and have not been immune to it.

Also, CC immunity is not applying correctly sometimes as I a Vampire sued Life Drain on me, cancelled it then immediately used it on me again, stunning me both times.

It would be really nice if then potions I made did what they are supposed to do :/
House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome in ESO :wink: If something here works as intended we can celebrate that fact. Few times i had similar problems when i was getting knocked down then i breaked free and 0,5 sec after i was knocked down again and again cc breaked and again 0,5 sec later i was knocked down.
    Edited by juhasman on July 31, 2016 2:49PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gap closer CC's are busted and still procing on mist form and immovable .
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @juhasman

Yeah, just kinda annoyed I crafted 200 of them for one of my toons in PvP and they don't "$!"£^&* work.
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've not tested this, but since you brought it up, it seems like the immovable pots stopped working correctly a few days ago. (PC, NA)

Like I said, I've not tested this, but I have been noticing that I get cc'd even right after drinking one.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just curious.. off the tangent a bit here, but there's that ravage health potion that also boost weapon damage and stamina, but is there a mix to create a ravage health that also boost health and stamina? if so, what are the plant ingredients?