The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild.

SINIBYTE
SINIBYTE
I'm level 50/275 Orc Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion - Just finished Cadwell's gold, working through the DLC. Doing my best to upgrade my crafted gear to legendary. I enjoy running dungeons.

I have tons of mats, so I'm specifically looking for a guild that has a solid guild trader. I'm willing to contribute, I usually play evenings, east cost.

Gamertag: THOUGHTBLUDGEON

Send me an invite. I have a few guild slots open.

Thanks.
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    SINIBYTE wrote: »
    I'm level 50/275 Orc Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion - Just finished Cadwell's gold, working through the DLC. Doing my best to upgrade my crafted gear to legendary. I enjoy running dungeons.

I have tons of mats, so I'm specifically looking for a guild that has a solid guild trader. I'm willing to contribute, I usually play evenings, east cost.

Gamertag: THOUGHTBLUDGEON

Send me an invite. I have a few guild slots open.

Thanks.

We are always looking for new members for Wretched Legion. There is always groups on running dungeons. We use LINE as a way to post events or to set up dungeon runs. We do not have a trading guild, however there are multiple members that are in trading guilds that could get you invited to one of those as well. If you are interested let me know.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc