Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot hear chat in any channel (can hear myself)

PlaceboSoul
PlaceboSoul
✭✭✭
So, since it will be Christmas in hell 2037 before ZOS fixes this for me or gets back to me to help, any players know a fix for this?

I have the same exact hardware I have since eso released.
Everything is configured the same.
The headset and chat works fine in party chat and other games.
I have switched channel to channel.
I've relogged countless times.
I've started and ended party chats.
This issue is account wide on all my characters.

So anyone know a fix?
Hard to mmo with no communication
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • PlaceboSoul
    PlaceboSoul
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to trying anything. Neither Xbox or ZOS have a solution, so I'm now stuck with no in game communication.
    Any ideas appreciated
  • X_NOVIA_X
    X_NOVIA_X
    ✭✭✭
    Is it a wireless mic? To be clear, can you not hear others, but they can hear you, correct?
  • X_NOVIA_X
    X_NOVIA_X
    ✭✭✭
    If the above is correct, and you have a wireless mic, it's a bug effecting wireless Mics only. Solution is to simply unplug the USB that connects the mic receiver to the Xbox, which will cut the power to receiver and cause it to power cycle. Then go ahead and plug the usb back in, and Shazam, it should be fixed. I find that it happens more often while switching zones/ traveling anywhere where a load screen would occur. PM me or reply here if this helped or not and we can go from there!
    Edited by X_NOVIA_X on August 8, 2016 7:53AM
  • PlaceboSoul
    PlaceboSoul
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dude, it is a wireless mic, turtle beach. Will try this tonight, thinking positive, thanks in advance :)
  • PlaceboSoul
    PlaceboSoul
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Novia, thanks for the advice, but unfortunately it didn't fix it for me. I'm still trying other things, when I try other fixes I'll also try rebooting the headset, maybe I'll find a combination of things that works.
    Thanks for the attempt though buds.