The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vigor Morph...

Miszou
Miszou
✭✭✭✭✭
Quick question. I just want a rough idea of peoples preferences on this.

Which Vigor morph do you prefer? Feel free to explain your reasoning if you like...
Edited by Miszou on July 28, 2016 4:26PM

Vigor Morph... 46 votes

Echoing Vigor
4%
paulsimonpsNatakiro 2 votes
Resolving Vigor
95%
Forestd16b14_ESOkendellking_chaosb14_ESONheris76ValnAllPlayAndNoWorkBlackEarEvilspockdroids097daswahnsinnlonewolf26MashilleRobbmrpLeon119VonovosiAeaerenMiszouDrayzonThe UninvitedmagictucktuckTan9oSuccka 44 votes
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why are there two options?
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Resolving Vigor
    The only time i've seen Echoing Vigor used is when you want the extra range for trails or when your trying to AP farm by healing people.
    PS4 NA DC
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resolving Vigor
    There really is only one choice. Also even though I play stamina it has always bothered me that a stamina heal is AOE...like how am I healing people? With my charming personality? Am I shouting words of encouragement?
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Echoing Vigor
    I use it on my tank to help heal the group so the extra range helps me
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Resolving Vigor
    Thers no contest here
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Resolving Vigor
    Uh their already is pleanty of magicka base healig aoes really dont need a stamina one too.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resolving Vigor
    Resolving Vigor is better for healing yourself. Easy choice!

If you are more support-based, I can see Echoing Vigor being a good choice, but it needs some sort of other little boost.

Adding Minor Endurance (Stamina Regeneration) for 8 seconds might be a good boost.

It could also have a totally different effect. Instead of giving a 5 second heal, it could increase health regeneration by 250% for 10 seconds.

Echoing Vigor needs to be made on par with Resolving Vigor in its own way.
  • Miszou
    Miszou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resolving Vigor
    Thanks guys! The results (and purpose) of this unscientific survey can be found here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/281347/why-healing-done-is-a-terrible-argonian-passive/

• BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resolving Vigor
    The survey show how skewed it is. They should buff the other option
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!