The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

SoH mechanics

PerArdua
PerArdua
✭✭✭
Hi just a quick question to you pts guys . Are the mechanics the same between normal and vet on the new dungeons with a few little twists (like icp and wgt) ? I don't want to know the mechnics as want to learn them myself just wondering if it's worth running normal to learn them 1st .
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I have seen: yes.

Have only done Cradle of Shadows on both difficulties. Normal was very easy, vet was a lot more difficult, but for the rest it seemed the same.
    Ruins of Mazzatun only done on Vet.
    Edited by Darlon on July 27, 2016 9:36AM
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks that's what I thought
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you happen to know if the dropped sets in normal are Champion 160 level? Or is it just C150?
  • juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you happen to know if the dropped sets in normal are Champion 160 level? Or is it just C150?

160 cp on both only difference is quality.Normal gives blue veteran purple. There is even chance to drop mask from normal mode.
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if you wanted to farm weapons and armor you could do so on Normal? But if you want purple jewelry you will have to farm veteran? Tks!