The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

L@@king for a decent trader guild!

Funkopotamus
Funkopotamus
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title says..

I can pay upwards of 8k weekly if the spot is prime. I just need to sell a lot of stuff.

I am AD and on xbox one.

Leave your tag here and information about your guild. Or you can PM me here or in game.

GT: FunkOpotamuss

Thank you very much!
Edited by Funkopotamus on July 27, 2016 12:07AM
Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    Hello. The Questing and Exploration section is primarily for content discussion, and while grouping threads are fine if you're looking for a guild it's recommended you check out the threads in the Guild Recruitment forums. There is one for each server, so I imagine you want to check out the NA and EU forums for Xbox.
    Edited by ZOS_AlanG on July 28, 2016 3:47PM
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.