The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Aussie Explorers Guild looking for new members

AwesomeSumo
AwesomeSumo
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone, We are looking for new members who play eso on Friday nights and weekends (Australian time) to join and group together to explore dungeons an help complete the exploration achievements. We are about having fun and a laugh. If you are interested my GT is Awesome Sumo send a friend request and I will send you an invitation. By the way we are on X-Box one
  • Tonixt
    Tonixt
    Hi :)

I live in NY, I am not sure if the time difference will allow us to play together...

How many members so far? Do you have a Guild Shop?

I am an Altmer level 22 on Xbox North America Server NY (Eastern Time) and looking for a nice Guild to join, I play everyday at night, I am 52 and like layback playing, exploring and enjoying the game at my own pace and not rushing everywhere to just get XP or the latest armor, Tamriel is a wonderful place to visit

My goal to join a Guild is to get a group to trade and occasionally go into a difficult Dungeons or defeat a though Boss, socialize a bit, etc.

Thanks!

Best
  • AwesomeSumo
    AwesomeSumo
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Tonixt

The guild has just started so at present there are only 4 members, but would like for that to increase so we can set up a guild store. Feel free to join us, as we spend most of the time exploring the maps, and having a go completing the dungeons. Add me as a friend and I will send you an invite. Cheers