The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ACCESS CODE not coming - PLEASE HELP

SkylersMeth
SkylersMeth
Soul Shriven
This is my final option. I've tried two IP's, asked ESO on twitter (ignored of course) - tried to open a ticket, but seeing i havent played for over a year, i've forgotten how i've paid (emails gone) and i dont know the secret answer (to a non-existent question) i was unable to open one. There are no support email addresses..that i can see at any rate.

The access code email isn't forthcoming no matter how many times i've tried. It says send it again, I try that and it says "successfully sent" - i've checked my spam folders and there's nothing. I've waited 3 days now.

Can anyone help?
  • SkylersMeth
    SkylersMeth
    Soul Shriven
    Wow, i got an email..

not the one i wanted unfortunately. --->

You earned the Second Anniversary badge.

Thanks for sticking with us for 2 years. +5 points

• ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hello @SkylersMeth, we are unable to resolve this issue for you, as the best way to do so is to change the email address on your account. Please submit a ticket by clicking this link and selecting the box on the right for suspended/compromised accounts. Provide as much of the information requested as you can along with a new email address.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SkylersMeth
    SkylersMeth
    Soul Shriven
    OMG... did you even read the above post?!?!?

how do I submit a ticket if

i've forgotten how i've paid (emails gone) and i dont know the secret answer (to a non-existent question)
    This is all I get:

Account Ownership Verification Answer 1 is required
    Account Ownership Verification Answer 2 is required

It's really incredible that this access code problem hasnt been sorted out for 2 years

What do i do now for a game i've paid for?

- here's a new email address: minbari7359@gmail.com if that helps.

I'm speaking to a bot aren't I?

• ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    I assure you I am not a bot. If you don't remember your secret question you can find it by following these steps:
    a. Navigate to https://account.elderscrollsonline.com
    b. Click on "Forgot password?"
    c. Fill out first name, last name, and email address (original email on account don't worry, nothing is sent to that email)
    d. Click on Continue
    e. The Security Question appears on next page

For the payment informatin, just type "unknown" and do the same if you can't remember your secret question and your ticket will be submitted.
    Staff Post
  • SkylersMeth
    SkylersMeth
    Soul Shriven
    I went and did what you said...unfortunately, i asked for a password reset as well and ESO is not sending the email to reset it either.

So to recap:

I am not able to reset my password as ESO apparently have blocked my email address.
    I am not able to type my access code as ESO apparently have blocked my email address.
    I have sent a ticket and received no confirmation that it was sent other than from the site, which i don't trust as it regularly states it sends emails (and resends them) when it clearly doesn't.

What now? Take your time, it's only been a week.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    You should have an email waiting for you from our support team, please reply to that with the information requested. :)
    Staff Post