The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

In-game feedback feature tickets even being looked at from Customer Support ?

Andreakos
Andreakos
✭✭✭
As title says, is it even worth to use nowadays the ticketing system ?

/Help -> Submit feedback

I've sent one almost a month ago (2 days to go) and it's still marked as unresolved, sent some others related to bugs i've encountered, and they all look like they were never even checked / readed, and when submitting through the site, most of time it's a common bot answer :/
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andreaa wrote: »
    As title says, is it even worth to use nowadays the ticketing system ?

/Help -> Submit feedback

I've sent one almost a month ago (2 days to go) and it's still marked as unresolved, sent some others related to bugs i've encountered, and they all look like they were never even checked / readed, and when submitting through the site, most of time it's a common bot answer :/

what customer support? not even receiving an auto response to the "need help" option any more lol
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Andreakos
    Andreakos
    ✭✭✭
    Zaldan wrote: »

what customer support? not even receiving an auto response to the "need help" option any more lol

That's quite disappointing, and i can see from your signature where this is going to end for myself too...
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    When you submit a ticket using "Submit Feedback" a window appears advising you not to expect a response. If you need assistance from support you should select "Ask for Help."
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Andreakos
    Andreakos
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    When you submit a ticket using "Submit Feedback" a window appears advising you not to expect a response. If you need assistance from support you should select "Ask for Help."

I know that, but still, they should be checked and closed, and if there's a request of informations needed contact player, or i am wrong ?

Cause if no one even look at them, might aswell remove the feature.
    Edited by Andreakos on July 25, 2016 5:19PM
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Feedback and bug tickets are not handled the same way as support tickets so they do not get closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Andreakos
    Andreakos
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    Feedback and bug tickets are not handled the same way as support tickets so they do not get closed.

Ahh i see, good to know, thanks for the info's !