Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issues related to logging in to the European PlayStation®4 megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Load Screens and Lag and Group Finder XBOX

Dekrypt
Dekrypt
Soul Shriven
ZOS,
I've done everything I know to do. I've cleared my XBONE cache. I've checked my 150mb net connection. Nothing stops the incessant loading screens. I have to sit after using a wayshrine for a couple minutes anywhere I go, and forget about using a mount. The error is not on my end. I know from my guild mates that it doesn't happen to everyone. As a healer, the Dungeon Finder doesn't find groups for random dailies or even Undaunted Pledge groups. This started with the release of Dark Brotherhood. Is there a fix? Is there going to be a fix?