The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nine Heavenly Bodies. New Guild Start Up.

Seraphim505
Seraphim505
Soul Shriven
Hello all, I have always wanted to build a new guild from the ground up with my friends, and now that I am playing this game more and more each day my dream can finally be realized. This guilds primary goal is to have a great store all over Tamriel. There is so much benefit to having a great guild store that people come to for every little need and find the best prices around! I would LOVE for this guild to be one of the more popular guild in Tamriel. Not only do I want this to be a popular guild store, I would love for all the members to be active and doing constant dungeon delving with all members of all levels! Now we cannot have dungeon delving without a great PVP group with knowledgeable tactics and strategies! Now this guild will be based in Daggerfall, but I have no reason to exclude any other alliance from joining as I want this to be a well rounded community. I am Guild leader right now, and fortunately my eso name is my gamertag on Xbox. If there is a more knowledgeable person that comes along that will be better for this guild I will gladly step down if that is better for the over success of this guild. SO please feel free to send me a message if this guild interests you in the slightest. Keep in mind, this is a brand new guild so the start up might take a bit of time so bear with me! Thank you all for reading this!
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for group to do vet dungeons...