The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS installation question

Garldeen
Garldeen
✭✭✭✭
Maybe should be on the technical forum, but let's see how we get on :)

Is there a way to install ESO game and pts installations on different drives? I have the game on my SSD drive at the moment but I do not have room for the PTS set up there. I have plenty of space on my normal hdd for that but I don't want to move the main game to the slower drive. Ideally, I would like to have the game on the ssd drive and the pts on the slower drive. Is this possible?

Thanks, WD
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only way would be to create a joined directory (Win) or a linked directory (Mac) and call it The Elder Scrolls Online PTS. This would go in the ZeniMax directory next to The Elder Scrolls Online directoey.
    Edited by Elsonso on July 24, 2016 4:57PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Garldeen
    Garldeen
    ✭✭✭✭
    eek that sounds a bit confusing. I think I will pass on PTS in that case. Many thanks for the reply :)