Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Review] Breton Hero Outfit is a complete disaster!

• Rezic
    Rezic
    Soul Shriven
    I was really looking forward to this costume like many others, but with this low level of quality, sadly I cannot support ZOS and purchase this in good conscience. Please consider re-making this costume and release it again at a later time.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Kaladin Darkfire | Galēnos | Syl the Wanderer | Rejic Orodruin |Jezrien Windrunner | Szeth-Ra
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    all costumes and even armors lately, looks very bad.
    Have you seen the hats in crown store? XD
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Balticthunder
    Balticthunder
    ✭✭✭
    all costumes and even armors lately, looks very bad.
    Have you seen the hats in crown store? XD

Too bad people are buying those things thereby giving green light for such kind of business.
    Edited by Balticthunder on July 24, 2016 1:26PM
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no doubt the costume is of sub standard quality and a waste of crowns. Folks who purchased the item should get a refund if they so desire. ZOS should of known better. The Breton Hero costume is an embarrassment to the department responsible for creating it and to ZOS as a whole.
  • Seract
    Seract
    Do actual cloth physics not exist in ESO? The only part that moves on this costume is the front flap under the waist, but even that one seems to fling more "random" than "normal"
  • Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've actually asked ZOS for a full refund, in game, by email and now by separate post on this forum, but no answer yet. This costume is just appalling. Been waiting for it since announcement, bought as soon as it came out, but only to be massively disappointed. Who is in charge of refunds at ZOS? I'm obviously referring to crowns
    The Gaming Rev
    YouTube channel - https://youtube.com/c/TheGamingRev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer - Master Crafter
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Magicka Nightblade, Breton
    Stamina Nightblade, Khajiit

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer
    Stamina Dragonknight, Dunmer
    Stamina Warden, Orsimer

Aldmeri Dominion - 1700+ CP

XboxOne EU
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amorpho wrote: »
    I've actually asked ZOS for a full refund, in game, by email and now by separate post on this forum, but no answer yet. This costume is just appalling. Been waiting for it since announcement, bought as soon as it came out, but only to be massively disappointed. Who is in charge of refunds at ZOS? I'm obviously referring to crowns

Actually.... No refunds policy normally... But I really do hope u get ur refund. I will follow ur lead and write a ticket too. I think more people need to ask for a refund to show our discontent.
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has had ample time to respond to this thread and other threads addressing this issue in the General Forums. Their lack of response only shows how much they care about players concerns and discontent or the overall quality of their work. ZOS you are truly pathetic.
  • Smellfire
    Smellfire
    ✭✭✭
    My character went from looking like a twig, thin as a rake, to looking like John Prescott.

Shambles.
  • E-Zekiel
    E-Zekiel
    ✭✭✭
    Seract wrote: »
    Do actual cloth physics not exist in ESO? The only part that moves on this costume is the front flap under the waist, but even that one seems to fling more "random" than "normal"

No, ESO does not have cloth physics.
This discussion has been closed.