Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a good guild.

pddonahue1
pddonahue1
Soul Shriven
We are a family of gamers. Looking for a mature group that likes to have fun and people that will actually help others and make the gaming experience fun. We are newly back on and are low level but we aren't new to mmorpgs. Please send message here or on ps4 to officerdonahue. Look forward to meeting new people to enjoy the game with. We are with Aldmeri but would possibly change for the right guild
Edited by pddonahue1 on July 20, 2016 8:40PM
  • ConquerorsOfTamriel
    Hello, I am the leader of the guild called The Burning Empire. We currently have 16 members but we started recently. We're mainly DC just for pvp but we always help new characters level up fast. In fact I was thinking of making a new character soon anyway. We use an app called line in order to communicate with each other outside of the guild so that were closer and can build better friendships. If you're interested then message me on line @Sappersteins. Look forward to playing with you
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    We are Shadows of Eternal Night. We are everything that you described what you wanted in a guild and more. We are AD alliance. If you are interested in chatting with us to see what we are like then you can message Mercedes180 (guild master).
    Jamchurch3 (guild officer), Arcbow29 (guild officer) or myself (thoatin) guild lacky. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. The other option is to join our guild right away and then get a feel for who we are.
    We help people as much as we can in all aspects of the game (leveling, crafting, gear acquisition, trials, achievements and so on). I hope that you will consider us as one of your choices. Look forward to hearing from you.
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    pddonahue1 wrote: »
    We are a family of gamers. Looking for a mature group that likes to have fun and people that will actually help others and make the gaming experience fun. We are newly back on and are low level but we aren't new to mmorpgs. Please send message here or on ps4 to officerdonahue. Look forward to meeting new people to enjoy the game with. We are with Aldmeri but would possibly change for the right guild

Covenants elite pride. 10 members but strong. We all enjoy helping one another, social experiance, grinds, quest, pvp, dungeon. Anything to do we will take part. Join the pride if you want a close net of family felt gamers
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭

The Children of the Void, we usually have a trader and also run both PVE and PVP. Currently at about 230 members after booting more inactives.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@pddonahue1, I will send you an invite. My guild, Knights of New Camelot, is fairly new, but very up and coming. You can learn more about the guild at https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/283081/knights-of-new-camelot-ps4-na-ebonheart-pact#latest.