Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Having an ESO Summer, and Looking for Company in Tamriel

Elfbait
Elfbait
✭✭✭
Hello, I'm a long time Elder Scrolls fan, who doesn't get to play as often as she'd like because of work, school and volunteering. I'm a longtime ESO fan (since Daggerfall, so I'm also old, lol), and I love its lore, and the game universe. I'm an adequate player, who is uninterested in PvP or min-maxing, etc. I only really have time to play during the summer, which makes me an undesirable candidate for guild membership, apparently. That's mostly fine (I admit that I am not a huge group person), but I'd love some company for PvE- group delves, skyshard gathering, etc. Maybe even a bit of fishing and crafting?

I have two characters who have made it to CP 50ish, one in AD, one in DC. I also have a level 20 Argonian in EP. If you're interested in buddying up for the summer, or you have questions, PM me, reply to the thread- whatever works for you. Thanks for reading!

PS- I realize this is the Guild forum, but I didn't really know where else to post this.
  • WATCjudgedredd
    My guild is looking for explorers!
    WATC JudgeDredd, guildmaster of the WATC Brotherhood
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fathers of dominion is an AD casual focused guild. We're all dads/moms or older (that is, we have jobs/mortgages). We mostly do group dungeons or group PvP almost every night. And we're super casual, so no big deal if you drop in for a few months then bounce. Life happens. If you want an invite message me in-game. AverageJo3Gam3r.

(And don't let the name put you off--the original guild founders were former dads of destiny folks, so they picked a similar name for the guild. We have several lady gamers that are regular members)
  • Elfbait
    Elfbait
    ✭✭✭
    Fathers of dominion is an AD casual focused guild. We're all dads/moms or older (that is, we have jobs/mortgages). We mostly do group dungeons or group PvP almost every night. And we're super casual, so no big deal if you drop in for a few months then bounce. Life happens. If you want an invite message me in-game. AverageJo3Gam3r.

(And don't let the name put you off--the original guild founders were former dads of destiny folks, so they picked a similar name for the guild. We have several lady gamers that are regular members)

AverageJoGam3r, your guild might be a great fit for me. As mentioned in my OP, I mostly play during summer, because I'm both a college student and a college instructor, so the rest of the year is pretty packed. But when I am actively playing, I am all in, and I enjoy helping folks. I'll send you a message. Thank you!

@WATCjudgedredd- I appreciate the reply, but I don't think I would be a good fit for your guild. Your recruitment thread notes that you're looking for active players, and a committed, active community, whereas I will likely be AWOL come September. But thank you, and good luck to you.
    Edited by Elfbait on July 27, 2016 7:03PM
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Elfbait cool. I'll get you an invite when I'm on tonight. Just join guild chat 1 and introduce yourself. Only rule we have is to keep language PG since we do have members that play while kids are up. See you in game!