The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

9th imperial legion (rp,pvp, ebonheart family) Join today.

Hawkeye0099
We are looking for mature roleplayers and pvp players who would like to join our family. We have a military ranking system and uniforms. We want active members who are like to pvp or roleplay and must like the imperial empire and legions. Anyone want to join just leave a comment with your gamer tag and I will get in touch with you to go over more details. Also let me know if anyone is looking for alliances or just have advice to give. I'm always open to suggestions