The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for armor crafters and guild

DarkDownFall
I'm a returning player from a few months ago, looking to get back into eso, need a guild that's active and has armor crafters willing to help me out. GT:LightRiseUp, pm me on xbox or on here. Thanks!
  • WATCjudgedredd
    My guild is looking for members and we have an armor crafter.
    WATC JudgeDredd, guildmaster of the WATC Brotherhood
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    My Guild is very active and I'm an armor crafter with most everything researched! Check out our post for Sweetroll Patrol and send me a message if interested! :smile:
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

•We have a Guild Trader in Rawl'Kha this week

•Message GT: Shadow Chopper1 or GT: Illestglider or GT: Jailbirdy for an invite

•400+ members

Visit our website (contains price list for your selling convenience)

http://rogues-trader.com/
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    I'm a returning player from a few months ago, looking to get back into eso, need a guild that's active and has armor crafters willing to help me out. GT:LightRiseUp, pm me on xbox or on here. Thanks!

Which Alliance?