The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I can't delete my characters, even after 24h of the last delete!

guul
guul
✭✭✭
yesterday, I wanted to change the classes of my two characters. and I had one chance to delete at the moment.
so I deleted one first and recreated it again. I thought it would be possible to have 2 delete chances inside of 24 hours.
but even after 24 hours, I still have no chance to delete any characters! what the hell? why can't I delete them?? anyone know when can I delete my chars?
Edited by guul on July 17, 2016 9:12PM
  • guul
    guul
    ✭✭✭
    just now, I got a one chance. But does It always count from the last delete?
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is probably on a game time. Like the Writs that reset each day at 2.00a EST .....
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was 24 hours per deleted character ?

So if you delete 3 at once it would be 3 days before you get all 3 back ( 24 hours per character )
    or I could just be talking out my ass lol
  • guul
    guul
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was 24 hours per deleted character ?

So if you delete 3 at once it would be 3 days before you get all 3 back ( 24 hours per character )
    or I could just be talking out my ass lol

I think you are right. But i didn't delete 3 at once. So I suppose 24 hour timer was reset when I deleted lastest char! Anyway you helped me understand. I appreciate it :)
    Edited by guul on July 20, 2016 8:13PM
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/21744/kw/delete a character
    How long is the reset on deleting a character?
    Updated 09/25/2015 03:05 PM Published 06/26/2014 11:35 PM

The delete character function is reset roughly every 24 hours. If you are still unable to delete a character after 24 hours, you should contact our dedicated customer service team for assistance. The help request should include the name(s) of the affected character(s).