The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Rekt Less - AD PVP- PC-NA Trueflame

• Adoyser
    Adoyser
    Soul Shriven
    Rekt Less the Guild where all the cool people hang out....So why did they invite me ;) seriously though who wouldn't want to join such a close knit community. We have fun and kick butt all at the same time.
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are still looking to add to our team. We have TS and a website. I am on most nights, please whisper me or mail for more info or an invite @ataggs1. A good team starts with good people and we have the best!
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you think there will also be a decent number of players who love IC, I would like to join, @solariken
  • Daggerfall_Bones
    Daggerfall_Bones
    ✭✭✭
    Been seeing more and an more of you guys. Looks like it is going well.
    Bones - Dunmer DK
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well if you are seeing more of me, that means my ninja vampire argonian skills are rusty :)
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still looking to add to our team. We will be running pretty much every night in Trueflame. It's tough to run alone in Cyro, join us and you will be rekt less (see what I did there). :)
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • grj0321ub17_ESO
    grj0321ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'll be there tonight, can't wait
    Glennus
  • Theodard
    Theodard
    ✭✭✭
    For those that wonder...

This is certainly a fun guild to join. Relaxed groups that just have a good time.
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick note, we do have a late night Eastern time leader (1am ish) now. I start group about 7:30-8pm. This little guild is starting to grow fast :) We are going to need to put active leaders and officers in place.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never got an invite or ERPs .
  • Daggerfall_Bones
    Daggerfall_Bones
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing more quality play from the business end of this guild. Good too see things are starting to take off for your guild Zoola.
    Bones - Dunmer DK
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Bones! Anavari has the late shift lead now which is good because I am a fan of my 8 hours of sleep :)
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Theodard
    Theodard
    ✭✭✭
    ataggs wrote: »
    ...I am a fan of my 8 hours of sleep :)

I am not however a fan of your eight hours of sleep. I swear to Akatosh sleep is highly overrated anyway.
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    I never got an invite or ERPs .

Lol @Rohamad_Ali I don't know how I missed this post! You should have stayed DC for the ERP, but from what I here there is some cross - faction friskiness south of Nikel on occasion. I would direct you to another thread but I think you know the one.

PS if you really want an invite I would be honored to have you.
    Edited by ataggs on August 31, 2016 3:47AM
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    We had an open group tonight and added a few more solid players and had a ton of fun. AD is only 500 points behind DC on Trueflame with plenty of time to catch up.
    If you are interested in joining, we are a fun loving competitive minded guild.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Daggerfall_Bones
    Daggerfall_Bones
    ✭✭✭
    Hooooooowwwwwwwwwlolololol. :)
    Bones - Dunmer DK
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bones!!! You underestimate us! AD will win by wearing armor and using abilities. I'm writing the victory speech now. See you at Nikel :)
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are still adding to our team. On top of our regular pvp, we are starting weekly Imperial City/ Sewers runs on Saturday afternoons.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Daggerfall_Bones
    Daggerfall_Bones
    ✭✭✭
    Backstory, ataggs and I were in a high end guild together until they disbanded. I stayed DC and created Daggerfall Pride and ataggs created Rekt Less. If you are a AD player with any ambition of being in a top tier PvP guild this is as good as place as any. You have years of dedicated PvP experience in ESO to back you up.
    Bones - Dunmer DK
  • Kinare
    Kinare
    ✭✭
    Well hi there possible new guild! Been trying for a while now to see if I could find a solid PVP guild, maybe you guys are it?

About a month or so ago now a friend and I bought the game after having not played since beta. Lots of stuff has changed since, sadly the PVP has changed too... PVP was my favorite part of the beta, so I'm a tad sad to see what it has become now, but still holding out hope that I can get that old feel back. The gang I hung out with then were really good at strategy and pulling off stunts that no one dares try now where no one wants to do anything at all if they can't zerg-to-win. So, I'm hoping to find a group that can strategize beyond that when possible.

Some info on me can be seen in the thread I made here. Biggest thing to note is I'm nearly CP160 and my voice comms availability is pretty low right now because of work, but I can play at work often. Because I did mostly PVP in the beta, I do know all of the basics and many advanced strats, so I won't need to be told how it works and should be able to follow along with the group fine without being on voice. I am also in Azura's right now, not Trueflame, and am a bit nervous to switch because I'm sure nearly everyone there is going to be CP531+ and have a big advantage. Wouldn't be so bad though if I had good people to hide behind...
    Edited by Kinare on September 16, 2016 5:09AM
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are getting close to our recruitment goal! We would sure like to add some late night east coast/prime time west coast folks. Leave a response here or grab me in game @ataggs1
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Words cannot describe how proud I am of this guild! We have a website that guildies are participating in. A true spirit of teamwork. It's a special blend of experienced group pvpers with long time solo players ( who have outstanding self-sustain).

We still pick up from zone, but not as often because we have a really solid core. We are looking to fill the gap between our East coast prime time and the late shift.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still looking to add a few more. We've taken a few days off to grind up some gear, looking to get back to the fight this weekend.

Speaking of gear, we have an officer dedicated to theory crafting a build for your play style, he also posts builds on our website. We want you to enjoy playing your character the way you want and finding a way to make that work with the group.

Our website also has new and helpful content that is managed and updated by another officer. If interested leave a reply or get me in game @ataggs1
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Flowersquisher
    Flowersquisher
    ✭✭✭
    im currently a member of another prominate AD guild, but ive seen your post before and am very interested. I main as a templar healer with max cp. Id like to become part of the core group, i typically dont play in prime time due to work, but if you bring me on i would play every day from 5-9pm pst tues-sat, all day sun, mon. I am very aware of who your core group is and definitely want to be a part of it.
  • Flowersquisher
    Flowersquisher
    ✭✭✭
    oh yeah, my game tag is the same as my forum name @Flowersquisher