Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Rekt Less - AD PVP- PC-NA Trueflame

ataggs
ataggs
✭✭✭✭
Rekt Less is a new PVP guild. We are a group of friends from another guild that has moved on. Our goal is to offer a regular presence (hopefully 5 or more nights a week) on Trueflame. We will also be cooperative with our fellow AD guilds and offer support where we can. Our inaugural raid night is tentatively planned for Thursday, August 4th. TS is up and running and we will likely be running informal groups until then to meet our new team members.

Please be 18 or over and TS will be required (at least to listen). If interested send me mail or whisper me @ataggs1. I'm typically on between 7-10pm Eastern.
Edited by ataggs on August 31, 2016 3:14AM
    Confirmed Casual
  • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
  • Templar EP- Zoola
  • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great guild, even better team mates. You'll want to be a part of this community.
    We're a laid back bunch with years of experience willing to teach any and all that are willing to learn.
    Oh and... We haz cookies!!

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

ryufy.jpg
    'Chaos
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking at hosting an open house soon, I'll post the details. If interested in joining a solid group of friends for pvp feel free to message or mail me @ataggs1. I'll respond to any replies left here as well.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Zarock32
    Zarock32
    ✭✭
    Hey I'm looking for a solid pvp guild as am sick of typing lfg Into zone and getting randoms. I'm an australation player who plays for an hour or two a night. Message @zarock30
  • Egocanemveresum
    Egocanemveresum
    ✭✭✭
    This guild also takes place in ERP on occasion, so please be 18 or older. Please message @ataggs1 for all info on PVP and ERP. We are a laid back group that takes part in the campaign.
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    No.... No it does not. No ERP, ever at all.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rekt Less will be in TF tomorrow night. Come join use, we are going to have a few drinks and will be inviting from zone. We should start about 7:30 Eastern.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No ERP ? Well forget me rerolling for AD then .
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, well if we can get you to reroll....maybe we can work something out!
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm listening ...
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    @_Chaos @krobin02 For the queen!!!!
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Zarock32
    Zarock32
    ✭✭
    Try @Zarock30 I forgot the z is in Capps.
    Edited by Zarock32 on July 22, 2016 2:44AM
  • Adoyser
    Adoyser
    Soul Shriven
    I'm proud to have joined Rekt Less recently. I already feel like family here. Take my advice if you are AD and love pvp and love hanging with friends while you pvp the Rekt Less is for you
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've made some new friends this weekend and I'm really excited about the direction of this guild. We have a nice mix of experience in both PVP and PVE. I'm especially pleased with the knowledge sharing in TS.

Our website is up and I can't wait to see it become an extension of the helpfulness I see in TS.

If you are interested please let me know. You can also keep an eye out for Stinngr,Texas, or Potato. I'll post a full officer list soon.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to add a trusted friend to the list of folks you can contact for info about the guild, @Adoyser. Thursday will be our first official guild pvp night. If room we will be inviting from zone. Great job AD, 2 months in a row you have really pulled together for the win. I'm so proud to be a part of this faction, for the queen!
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Vexzarium
    Vexzarium
    ✭✭✭
    "Rekt Less"? I need to come up with a proper modo.
    Edited by Vexzarium on August 3, 2016 10:29AM
    PC-NA
    "Vexzarium" EP Magplar
    "Vèxzarium" DC mDK
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Vex! Saw you on last night. Welcome to AD :)
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Vexzarium
    Vexzarium
    ✭✭✭
    Hey! It's good to be back in ESO.
    Edited by Vexzarium on August 3, 2016 10:28AM
    PC-NA
    "Vexzarium" EP Magplar
    "Vèxzarium" DC mDK
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh no!!! Hopefully they get this fixed. If not I'll be happy to help you grind up another.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Adoyser
    Adoyser
    Soul Shriven
    WooHoo Friday night PVP tonight. This would be the perfect time to join us and have a blast beating up blues and reds.
  • Daggerfall_Bones
    Daggerfall_Bones
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, started an AD guild I've heard. I've seen you guys out on the field here and there. Having ran with Ataggs you'll get some good leadership from this guild. They'll have a strong core to build around so if you are on AD yearing for some coordinated group play I'd check it out.
    Bones - Dunmer DK
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Bones! Good to see Dagerfall Pride doing so well. You became a solid presence in such a short period of time. I hope we can get to the point where we can run on a regular schedule soon.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Daggerfall_Bones
    Daggerfall_Bones
    ✭✭✭
    ataggs wrote: »
    Thanks Bones! Good to see Dagerfall Pride doing so well. You became a solid presence in such a short period of time. I hope we can get to the point where we can run on a regular schedule soon.

It is going well considering. I've definitely had to adjust our playstyle to account for lack of experience but all in all when our regulars are clicking we do ok.
    Bones - Dunmer DK
  • Chinstraps
    Chinstraps
    Soul Shriven
    interested in joining the guild @curlywhiskers
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chinstraps wrote: »
    interested in joining the guild @curlywhiskers

Thanks for your interest! I'm afraid your @ name was not found in game.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Vexzarium
    Vexzarium
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe your getting too Old Zoola. Gets hard to read with old eyes. ;)

-Lube More, Rekt Less.
    (For Texas)
    PC-NA
    "Vexzarium" EP Magplar
    "Vèxzarium" DC mDK
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ugh! It's like having a dozen little brothers! Seriously, Tex has no idea but we are instituting a swear jar, that should cover TS for the next decade.

Let me know when you have an extra guild slot Boy Vex and get an AD toon to level 10. We've been having some fun running small Rekt-emence groups. At least pop into TS and say hi!
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Theodard
    Theodard
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm totally interested in talking and/or joining ... rather boring _always_ running around by myself in TF @davidmrgn443 in-game
  • Egocanemveresum
    Egocanemveresum
    ✭✭✭
    Zoola name is not Zoola, she is called Ancient Zoola by everyone that knows her, lol
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    No-no Bringer, not everyone... At least the smart ones don't ;)
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ManntisToboggan sent the invite tonight, please let me know if you didn't get it.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola