Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ideas For Expanding Thieves & Darkbrotherhood

Kalifas
Kalifas
✭✭✭
I would like to share some of my ideas and see anything you can come up with to make these two DLC feel different from the other DLC.
All content can be done solo or grouped up and content scales depending on that.

Both Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood need fluid assassin type movement and and sneaky type gameplay.

Acrobatic Parkour Concept

Ideas For Expanding Darkbrotherhood
Dark Brotherhood needs content that makes it different from normal battle content:

More Finishers
In sneaky one hit kills make it more inline with Assassin's Creed
A)In Crowd/Public Event Sneak Kills
B)Air Assassinations
C)Assassinations from hiding places such as barrels, around corners, from bodies of water,etc.

In actual combat make it more inline with Mortal Kombat but not as gory. Usable in combat when an enemies health gets low
Tons Of Finishers

Multi-Player Kill Runs DB version of dungeons
Think AC Unity or GTA V Heist. Zones with objectives. The theme is kill more than sneak or steal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsjf9rEBep8

Notorious Bosses DB version of World Bosses
Npc with high social standing and security Find them in hideouts filled with guards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJPljWUoym0

Hideout Raids DB version of dolmen
  • Have various small DB hideouts that are interspersed throughout Tamriel
  • A hideout builds up heat(law attention) over time until three hours has passed
  • Every three hours a certain hideout gets raided by NPC enforcers
  • You can teleport to a wayshrine close by the hideout to participate in defending the hideout
  • If the DB successfully defends the hideout's heat returns to zero, if the DB lose the hideout becomes unusable for 3 hours.
  • The hideouts contain one time costumes for disguising yourself to do assassinations in the specific zone the hideout was in
  • A vendor sells one time use trinkets for making assassinations easier

Sacrament Stones
Similar to skyshards except these grant a currency to buy new finishers for you.
The black and white stones are scattered all around Tamriel

Ideas For Expanding Thieves Guild
Thieves guild needs content that makes it feel different from other content.

Unique Acrobatics
The ability to climb walls with tools such as grappling hooks and various other trinkets
The ability to scale walls with your hands
The ability to learn special jumps that take advantage of the environment. See Acrobatic Parkour Concept at top of post

Multi-player Heists TG version of dungeons
Think AC Unity or GTA V Heist. Zones with objectives. The theme is sneak or steal more than kill. With amazing traversal through areas and avoiding traps.
With awesome treasures hidden with tombs or ruins. These can be showcased in upcoming housing feature sort of like upgrading the thieves guild in skyrim.

latest?cb=20111128035755

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wds8Btc2uOM

Ripe Houses DB version of dolmen
  • Have various big money targets that are interspersed throughout Tamriel in elegant expensive houses
  • A house builds up potential(thieves attention) over time until three hours has passed
  • Every three hours a certain house can be raided by thieves guild players which are guarded by security guards, you get caught by more than one guard you die.
  • You can teleport to a wayshrine close by the house to participate in cleaning the house out
  • If the TG successfully loot the houses potential returns to zero, if the TG lose the house becomes un-lootable for 3 hours.
  • The house contains things you can vendor in the guild with 0 bounty

Tavern Rumors TG version of Skyshard
  • Similar to skyshard except this is a currency used to upgrade your Acrobatics Parkour sets.
  • Various Taverns and pubs across Tamriel have gossip about treasures hidden across Tamriel
  • The rumors quest are only obtainable if you have the TG DLC
  • The rumors quests are depleted for each tavern after completed and cannot be found in that tavern until another rumor quest from a different tavern is completed and the three hour reset has elapsed.
Edited by Kalifas on July 16, 2016 5:50PM
An Avid fan of Elder Scrolls Online. Check out my Concepts Repository!
  • KimberlyannKitsuragi
    I love this idea. However I'm not sure how it could or if it would be implemented
    Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
    Options
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want group Heists for Thieves guild with the Ra-Gada Motif in them.
    Options