Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where to find daggerfall convenant motif?

• Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    No problem
  • J4YDEE
    J4YDEE
    All I had was the chest and gauntlets, but I just sent those to you for level 24 and level 26 for when you get there.

What a nice guy, well done sir.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild Stores mate or ask in zone chat. Stormhaven for example...
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • DazzerDoom
    DazzerDoom
    Soul Shriven
    I have not come across any treasure maps or found any for sale so opted to farm Cyrodiil.
    I used the map to locate ground level chests but found it very slow and unrewarding.
    I learnt that the daily quests don’t yield the patterns so decided to camp a delv.
    I found one that was often empty of other players and very small in size. The mobs (as well as the chests) spawn quickly but drop materials I can sell on so at least it’s profitable to kill them.
    Even though the delv is small it spawns 2 chests at the same time but with 16 different locations which took time to locate and learn.
    If I don’t stop moving I can open a chest about 1 every minute. There are also runes and ore to mine which is a bonus.
    Sadly the patterns are rare and unpredictable dropping 1 every 20-50 chests and most often weapons patterns so i seem to get a lot of duplicates. The plus side is that I have always managed to sell extra patterns quickly for 4K each which is nice.
    Overall if you want the patterns you have choices but taking the route I have taken is a long grind that earns you about 10k gold an hour which is ok but not amazing. If the have a better way of making gold then it may be worth to just buy patterns as they become available.
    Good luck.
  • Blencathra
    Blencathra
    ✭✭✭
    I am in the Aldmeri Dominion (but Breton) and got a master writ to make a staff in the Daggerfall Covenant style.
    Is there any way I can find this style or is my only option to buy it due to my alliance?

Thanks.
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    The arena chest event in ic have a 100% drop rate or atleast it did when the motif was new.
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    I think I have some in my bank but I'm not 100% sure I got it from cyrodiil