The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Hello! Looking for a guild. Click to read more :)

Laila821
Laila821
✭✭
Hi all!

I am looking for a guild and want to see what all you have to offer.

I am looking for a guild that doesn't mind running dungeons and helping with quests and random bosses around the worlds from time to time. I used to play on PC however have recently moved to the Xbox 1.

I am a level 30 (Whoo hoo) Brenton Templar. Dps/Healer. (Mainly DPS but I can throw a heal here or there if need be.) Would love suggestions to builds recommended.

I would like a guild that is active mainly during the Morning/Lunch time frame aka 7a.m-4 p.m. CST. (My husband plays too and he gets the console from 6p.m. til bedtime) and on weekends he like to play all day :neutral: I think I have persuaded him to give me mornings when we have nothing else planned.

I should be getting a headset and chatpad today.

I am friendly and will help out when I can. I see a lot of guilds requiring donations and until I get my crafts up and a mount I honestly do not have any money to donate. But I happily will after those 2 things are done. But I can donate time, help, and anything I don't need in my bags :wink:

I am fairly new to the Xbox so feel Free to add me as a Friend even if you don't have a guild!

GT: Laila 821
Character Name: Alurea Skye
Server: NA
Faction: Daggerfall Covenant

Have a great day everyone! :blush::smile:

• Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    So. I do not know how to edit my post but upon looking it seems I am Level 25 not 30! LOL guess I got to excited for a moment!
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Hi all!

I am looking for a guild and want to see what all you have to offer.

I am looking for a guild that doesn't mind running dungeons and helping with quests and random bosses around the worlds from time to time. I used to play on PC however have recently moved to the Xbox 1.

I am a level 30 (Whoo hoo) Brenton Templar. Dps/Healer. (Mainly DPS but I can throw a heal here or there if need be.) Would love suggestions to builds recommended.

I would like a guild that is active mainly during the Morning/Lunch time frame aka 7a.m-4 p.m. CST. (My husband plays too and he gets the console from 6p.m. til bedtime) and on weekends he like to play all day :neutral: I think I have persuaded him to give me mornings when we have nothing else planned.

I should be getting a headset and chatpad today.

I am friendly and will help out when I can. I see a lot of guilds requiring donations and until I get my crafts up and a mount I honestly do not have any money to donate. But I happily will after those 2 things are done. But I can donate time, help, and anything I don't need in my bags :wink:

I am fairly new to the Xbox so feel Free to add me as a Friend even if you don't have a guild!

GT: Laila 821
    Character Name: Alurea Skye
    Faction: Daggerfall Covenant

Have a great day everyone! :blush::smile:

Sent you a message through xbox.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Update:

We have a headphone and chat pad! YAY.

Upon talking to my husband I realized that I needed to be more specific in what WE are looking for in a guild. We want a guild that FOR SURE does PVE as leveling and end game. We are not much into PVP. Meaning we want to do Dungeons, World Bosses, "Raids", ect.

Please message me or him with any questions :)

His info is

GT: Flitzbane
    Character Name: Flitzbane
    Faction: Aldmeri Covenant

He is playing tonight so you can shoot him an invite or message. If we end up in two different guilds that is fine as we can't play together anyways (plus different factions) lol!

Hope to hear from you all soon