Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need a new GUild or two

naptownsteeler
naptownsteeler
Soul Shriven
What's up everyone!

I'm looking for a couple new ACTIVE guilds to do PVE and PVP content with. I have been in the same four or five guilds for a long time, but sadly a lot of these people are becoming less and less active. I have run lots of trials and dungeons. I have 6 toons, 501 cp, although it's really around 600. I play almost daily. I have 3 9-trait crafters in everything and I know how to craft in all styles. Yes, even Akaviri. Hopefully there is a few guilds that are still very active and in need of a good player. You can reply on here or just send a guild invite to NAPTOWNSTEELER. If you just send an invite send me a message saying hello at least.
  • The1BeastFromTheEast
    hey I have a guild called might of darkness it has about 60 people in it and we have players that get on every day if you are interested I can send you an invite
  • JThorn420
    JThorn420
    Grey Dragons. sent you invite
  • naptownsteeler
    naptownsteeler
    Soul Shriven
    hey I have a guild called might of darkness it has about 60 people in it and we have players that get on every day if you are interested I can send you an invite

Yeah man send me an invite
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    What's up everyone!

I'm looking for a couple new ACTIVE guilds to do PVE and PVP content with. I have been in the same four or five guilds for a long time, but sadly a lot of these people are becoming less and less active. I have run lots of trials and dungeons. I have 6 toons, 501 cp, although it's really around 600. I play almost daily. I have 3 9-trait crafters in everything and I know how to craft in all styles. Yes, even Akaviri. Hopefully there is a few guilds that are still very active and in need of a good player. You can reply on here or just send a guild invite to NAPTOWNSTEELER. If you just send an invite send me a message saying hello at least.

Invite to Blackhand's of Sithis will be sent shortly
  • ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    Dungeons and Daedras has good a active population of CP501 plus and always players on. We do regular trials every week plus whatever we throw together during the week. If u want give us a shot msg me- GT Aries SERPICO