Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Set for Magicka DK

TheLastNabeel
Anybody know some good gear to wear for a High Elf Magicka DK?
"Those who cannot be artists become critics instead."
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kagrenacs hope. IMO best all around set for PvP and PvE.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Julianos is better in my opinion. Kags is nice, but I would rather have the Spell Power bonus than a Resurrection Bonus. Rezzing other players is not something that I do all that often outside of Group Dungeons, and even then, that does not happen all that often either.

With 5 piece Julianos, then get 2 Piece Torugs Pact, 2 Piece Adroit (CP140, but only down a few spell power) and 2 piece Vicious Death, each the last 2 piece sets giving Spell Damage bonuses.There are a couple of other set items that give 2 Piece spell damage. If you happen to have a Monster Shoulder like Molag Kena, then try to find a Willpower Jewlery set to go with that.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also run with 5xJulianos - I got a couple of combinations with the other gear.

For head and shoulders I either use Molag Kena or Valkyn Scoria. Sometimes I use one piece Kena and the other Thorugs Pact combined with Torugs weapons. For the jewelry I use Willpower, but sometimes Vicious Death combined with staffs to get the 4 pcs trait.
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP