Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Few questions on Guild Stores and Alliances

xGoober
xGoober
Soul Shriven
Anyone know the most popular Alliance for Xbox One? I'm currently in Ebonheart, but it feels pretty empty(Noticed amount of players peak around late night). Mind you i'm only level 14ish so I only have access to Davon's Watch and Ebonheart atm. I also don't have access to any of the DLC so that could also be a factor too.

Also, where are the good guild stores located(Non-DLC)?
  • mad0ni0n
    mad0ni0n
    ✭✭✭
    Only cities like Mournhold are busy. Just out in the world questing you won't see that many players. Every main town has guild traders but I only really use the ones in Mournhold and they have everything you could want. Although I can't imagine what you could need from a guild trader at lv14....
    Edited by mad0ni0n on July 5, 2016 8:44PM
  • xGoober
    xGoober
    Soul Shriven
    I don't really need anything, I look from time to time for low level training gear but thats about it. I mainly asked because someone said there are better guild stores in different cities.
  • mad0ni0n
    mad0ni0n
    ✭✭✭
    Ah ok, well take a look but I really wouldn't waste money buying gear at your lvl. From where you are now all the way to CP160 you are just going to be swapping gear out all the time for better stuff you find on mobs, better to just save your money.
  • Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    Depends what you mean by "better." For Xbox NA, the most desirable trading stalls (and most populated areas in general) are located in Mournhold, Rawl'kha, Elden Root, and Wayrest. Guilds with traders in these locations generally have the best stock in terms of quantity and diversity, but not necessarily the best prices. If you're looking for the cheapest wares, wilderness stalls often offer better deals - with the trade off of significantly less stock. You may need to look through more to find exactly what you need.

But I agree with @mad0ni0n about not bothering to purchase gear through traders until you're closer to end game.
  • rrico_76
    rrico_76
    All training gear (I mean the traits U need?) you'll drop from the mobs, don't need to buy them. As you run an alt, there's a possibility to pass the items throu your bank account, in fact you check some trait on the craft table directly from bank to the char that needs it.