Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stam Dk VMSA

tist
tist
✭✭✭
Anyone run this with a 2h/bow setup? Getting my DK geared up to run this and wondering if I should use my maelstrom 2H or some misc daggers (dont have maelstrom daggers). Most of the builds I see out there run DW + Skoria.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Use 2h and bow. You need rally on a stam player tbh. I can't manage using DW skills are too expensive and no easy instant heals. Just pop hail and put caltrops on your bow bar and fight under it. Last boss you definitely rally vigor is too slow when doing the crystal phase.

Don't bother with Skoria either. Go 1pc bloodspawn and 1pc Kena.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • tist
    tist
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. I was going to skip skoria with 2h, bloodspawn and kena sounds good.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And personally I prefer Viper over Hunding's etc. Just seems that little bit better getting a free 8k tick every 4s. Almost like a stamina Nerenith but without the RNG attached.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • tist
    tist
    ✭✭✭
    That's a good idea. Never really considered it. Maelstrom is about managing adds and that burst proc could make some rounds easier.
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could use the other morph of Flurry, Bloodcraze with dual wield. Infact quite a lot of stam builds are using it now in vma iirc.