Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can someone help me out? Imperial city DLC

raidentenshu_ESO
raidentenshu_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So I've accepted this quest from the collection section. Its telling me to go speak with General Nedras. Ok great... but how? Where he station at? And how can I get from where I'm at to Cyrodiil, since I'm suppose to meet him there.
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is stationed at your factions main gate the main gate is the one with the overlord npc. At leadt it is for ep
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where exactly is this main gate at? On the map it doesn't show me anything.
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    he is in one of your factions 2 bases that have the wayshrines. If I remember right he is by the NPC that gives you scroll capture quests.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Select a campaign, go in to Cyrodiil .... there are 2 base camps, the NPC should be in one of those two locations. If you have your quest active and you actually go to Cyrodiil, you should be able to nagivate through your map + quest marker.
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    As said above. Also once you find him you must then meet someone at the sewer entrances. These are located on the water edge near Fort Ash, Chalmen Keep and Castle Alessia in case you need help then also.