Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 connection

Codeman223344
for the past 3-4 days i can only play up to 40 seconds-a minute before getting kicked off the game due to my connection so ive restarted my console & my internet box but it still happens any suggestions?
  • phantomawe
    Hey

Have you tried coming off of wireless and going to wired connection if you cant get the router then TPlinks will work.

hope this helps
    Edited by phantomawe on July 6, 2016 3:12PM
    Phantomawe
  • Codeman223344
    my ps4 has wired connection
  • phantomawe
    can i ask who is your internet provider?
    Phantomawe
  • Codeman223344
    i think its time warner
  • phantomawe
    OK Ill take it that is a US provider as I'm from the UK but i have had a quick skim up on people having the same problem and it seems to be ESO servers at this current time or if you haven't already it could also be your ISP (internet Service Provider) its hard to tell where the problem is coming from unless ESO checks it over or your ISP does.
    Phantomawe
  • Codeman223344
    so alot of other people are having this problem?
  • phantomawe
    I just looked a bit further and found a guy on YouTube who claims that changing areas to fast or doing anything to fast seems to be the thing disconnecting people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krAyessTg8Q

hope this can help
    Phantomawe
  • Codeman223344
    thanks alot man for your help i appreciate it
  • phantomawe
    NP give me a shout if it continues and ill give it another look up
    Phantomawe
  • Codeman223344
    well i got an update for ESO
  • phantomawe
    oh lets hope it fixes the problem and doesn't start it again