Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When the race change come out on console ..

mmolegends44
mmolegends44
✭✭✭
what should i change my dragonknight too right now he is imperial just not sure what is good for DK race wise now.
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Well I guess it really depends on if you are going magika or stam and what style of play you are going for
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Imperial is good for both mag and stam. With mag you get extra health plus stamina to break free more and can dump all points into mag. But as above it really depends on what you want and the type of build you are going for
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need more information, what do you want to do?
  • mmolegends44
    mmolegends44
    ✭✭✭
    @Autolycus @AJ_1988 Im a stamdk right now as imperial it's good just wanted to try a different class but stay stamdk you know
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Autolycus @AJ_1988 Im a stamdk right now as imperial it's good just wanted to try a different class but stay stamdk you know

In that case, if you wish to min/max then go with Khajiit. They're already arguably the strongest stam race, but in August they will pretty much be so irrefutably. The only thing keeping Redguards and Imperials in competition with Khajiits (note that this is in pve) is their max stamina passives, but in August Khajiits get that too. The crit chance Khajiits get is a massive boon as a dps.
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Autolycus wrote: »

In that case, if you wish to min/max then go with Khajiit. They're already arguably the strongest stam race, but in August they will pretty much be so irrefutably. The only thing keeping Redguards and Imperials in competition with Khajiits (note that this is in pve) is their max stamina passives, but in August Khajiits get that too. The crit chance Khajiits get is a massive boon as a dps.

That is true, I see a lot of redgaurd DKs don't think I've ever seen a Khajiit one tho, apart from honor guards lol.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I considered Redguard DK but went Imperial for the health passives and I just wanted to play an Imperial. I don't know if the passives make that much of a difference in the end.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    AJ_1988 wrote: »
    Imperial is good for both mag and stam. With mag you get extra health plus stamina to break free more and can dump all points into mag. But as above it really depends on what you want and the type of build you are going for

Actually the 10% stam doesn't matter much. I play an Imperial mag sorc with 64 in magic and my stam is really only 1k more then other sorcs
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1