Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Starting a Trade/PvE Guild「Emperor」

MaxwellC
MaxwellC
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
After contemplating over and over again and building up a decent size cash stack I feel it's time to make my own trading guild. I hope this guild can take off in the trading areas, I've got a few locations in mind that is possible to attain immediately after we achieve the 50 member threshold. The more items being sold the better which is why anything of value is always welcomed to be sold here once things start to take off.
I'm pretty new to the guild master thing and the only experience I had was on PSO2 with a guild called "Night Arks" (pretty well known guild for HS).

I'm not a fan of people who under price thus meaning I will be strict with it and depending on where we're going when it comes to trading kiosks I may or may not charge a fee for the week depending on which we decide to go for so a example would be trying to get one at wayrest which is pretty expensive. During the process of getting a kiosk and the first kiosk we acquire I will not charge and depending on sales for the week forecast I won't charge a weekly fee since selling pays for the trader it's self.

When it comes to PvE I'd say we will focus on daily undaunted and other dungeons that are wanted. I'm a strong PvPer so I'll be doing a lot more PvP instead of PvE but that doesn't mean I won't participate. PvE content such as trials will be held off till we get a decent pool of players in the guild (Dying to do Veteran Sanctum)

If interested in joining my guild I will be on tomorrow (today but later on like 9 hours from now lol...) message my Gamertag Maxwell (Yes they are LLs not iis).
Edited by MaxwellC on July 4, 2016 2:08AM
不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
Coined by Maxwel
l