Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Japanese Guild

Post6667
Post6667
So ESO was recently released in Japan. I was wondering if there are any Japanese Guilds out there yet, as I speak some Japanese and would love to play with some people from Japan. If there is such a guild already please send me an invite. Other wise we should start one. So if your a Japanese player or just some who also speaks some Japanese, please post here.
  • aheinel
    aheinel
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there. I know you were looking for a Japanese guild. I don't know one, but I'm looking for one too. If you happened to have found one shoot me an in game invite. I live in Japan too. Mana69
    @Mana69

ESOTR listener
    Tales of Tamriel listener
    In Japan
    PS4 NA Server
    Templar
    Father
    Gamer
    Teacher
    Friend
  • Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    You are both on the NA server correct? Im about to be living in South Korea in 2 months and would love to hook up with some players in my soon to be timezone.
    XBOX1 NA
    XBL: Jaywics
    Discord ID: jaywics#2078