The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Will you take me in?

dustin.hagood_ESO
dustin.hagood_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello,

Returning ESO player I was around for the original launch on PC back in the day; however I went back to my wow addiction. I can honestly say I am free from wow and found my new love of console gaming and decided to pick this game back up being free after purchase. Well instantly I became hooked again. Needless to say I come from a small social active guild in wow that was together nearly 10 years. Unfortunately most of us are gone life happens and I am looking for a new group of friends in a new game for the next decade(hopefully).

Let me say I am very green when it comes to this game still learning everything and anything. Without a chat box it has been difficult as the voice in ESO well it is not working great. So really looking forward to the fall when they give us a chat box. I am leveling a sorcerer (not sure what I'm doing but doing it!)

In short looking for a guild that wants to take a new player into ESO and hopefully make a few new friends along the way

GT : Zantabar

• shocky1025
    shocky1025
    ✭✭
    Read my recruiting line, 'WE HAVE PEACHES!' And if you want to join, msg me!
  • ThulsaDoomDC
    ThulsaDoomDC
    ✭✭✭
    If you are on DC you can join our guild Daedric Lordz
    XBOX NA - mDK CP 488
    Better Dead Than Red
  • ForlornBeliever
    I've invited you to join the Bloodborne Rogues. We're always looking for more members and accept all levels and alliances. If you have any questions, please ask.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Read my post for the guild Sweetroll Patrol. I believe we would be a good fit! It sounds like you want the same type of small group we do. :smile:
  • Ghostxgal
    Ghostxgal
    Guild Recruiting! Come Join Lunar Chaos
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1338191082865299/

We are a guild of weirdos who like playing ESO together. Most members have DC mains but we accept and help any alliance. We are creatures of the night. Vampire and Werewolf bites are available.

We are here to level up and hang out. 18+ Guild with very few exceptions. We are sarcastic and just plain weird. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you. We PVP, Dungeon run, Level grind, and much more.

We will have goofy challenges weekly and monthly. Example: One mans trash is another guildies treasure challange: Who ever puts the most items of trash in the guild bank by the end of the day wins 2k... etc.

We have a PVP officer, Heavy Armor Crafter, and Guild Provisioner, for the guild. Looking to fill ranks and build normal running groups. Promotion and guild bank access earned through use of voice chat and participation in guild.

We NEVER ask for dues! Items donated to the guild bank are used to level characters crafting or help guild members. Only officers are allowed in guild bank for safety measures. Many of us have came from guilds that has been looted or taken advantage of. No worrying about your donations, ever.

We have a guild store and in process of getting guild trader.

We welcome you to join the chaos & hope to see you soon!