The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Moment ESO Died to Me

• UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I completely understand . Go take a whiffle Ball bat to a dumpster and come back .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CMAxR75xSM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Averya_Teira
    Averya_Teira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Komma wrote: »
    Get more ram or upgrade. O.o

Has nothing to do with computer spec....It's on ZO$' end.
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Has nothing to do with computer spec....It's on ZO$' end.

^This is correct.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • RavenRoxie
    RavenRoxie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/xCrlHvitmEw

I've been dealt some bad hands in this game... I've had my fair share of bs, bad RNG, lag, exploiters, etc. I've been around since the beta days, and have played this game on 2 platforms. Mac and PS4. And never once have I ever reached the point where I say, "F it, I'm done." But this was the final straw to me. People who sit here and defend this game day in and day out, and swear out that there's nothing wrong? I salute you for your commitment. I honestly do. Because there is no way I could be so blinded to obvious issues. Nonetheless, this was the EXACT moment this game died to me. The moment I had the, "OMG, why have I been wasting my time on this game for so many months?"

And you did this to me, ZOS. Factoring what just happened to me minutes ago in that video, and the treatment I've been receiving from forum staff...? N'ah. It's not worth the raised blood pressure, and moments of raw hate and rage. I'm going to go watch some Hellraiser films now, and get a big af mug of coffee. Have a good 1, everyone. And I hope everyone has a great time playing this game.

And by the way, this isn't a quitting thread. It's a thread that pinpoints exactly as the title says, and where I stopped caring and giving a damn about what ZOS does and has to say and write.

BAHAHAHA! I had this exact same crap happen to me yesterday, I feel your pain
    Edited by RavenRoxie on June 30, 2016 9:14PM
    Phantogram DC | Wood Elf | Magicka Nightblade/ | DPS | 856cp
    False Paradox | AD | Wood Elf | Non Combative Nightblade | Crafter | 856cp
    @RoxieParadoxx | Twitch | Twitter
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in a much calmer and cooler place (emotionally and mentally) now. And my coffee was A-1. I'll give PVP a shot again maybe tomorrow, or when I'm half-awake later on in the wee hours of the night. Hopefully I won't get "load-screened" again during a keep fight, or when I'm stomping some Daggerfall and Ebonheart skulls in. :p

By the way, I highly recommend indulging in Clive Barker material if you're ever in your feelings about anything ESO or ZOS-related. I promise you'll cheer right on up. That or start blasting your favorite house music from the golden age of EDM.
    Edited by Ch4mpTW on June 30, 2016 9:17PM
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    But Ch4mpTW were you aware that when you collect three skyshards, you get one skill point. You can see the skyshards you have collected in your Achievements Window, as well as find hints about skyshard locations you might have missed.

@Turelus
    LOL! <33333 I was not, bruh. Thnx 4 the info.

also you can add exploiters and cheat engine users to your ignore list if you dont like them @Ch4mpTW <3 that response alone kills me
    Edited by OGLezard on June 30, 2016 9:21PM
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGLezard wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »
    But Ch4mpTW were you aware that when you collect three skyshards, you get one skill point. You can see the skyshards you have collected in your Achievements Window, as well as find hints about skyshard locations you might have missed.

@Turelus
    LOL! <33333 I was not, bruh. Thnx 4 the info.

also you can add exploiters and cheat engine users to your ignore list if you dont like them @Ch4mpTW <3 that response alone kills me

Haha! No doubt. :p
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That Load Screen boss is really OP, probably the toughest in the game. #nerfloadscreens
    Load Screen boss :D That genuinely made me laugh! :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in a much calmer and cooler place (emotionally and mentally) now. And my coffee was A-1. I'll give PVP a shot again maybe tomorrow, or when I'm half-awake later on in the wee hours of the night. Hopefully I won't get "load-screened" again during a keep fight, or when I'm stomping some Daggerfall and Ebonheart skulls in. :p

By the way, I highly recommend indulging in Clive Barker material if you're ever in your feelings about anything ESO or ZOS-related. I promise you'll cheer right on up. That or start blasting your favorite house music from the golden age of EDM.

There was a golden age of EDM? Must have missed that, haha!
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me the other day. Opened a door into a keep to a loading screen when the loading screen finished was down to 5% health with 4 EPs wailing on me, respawn next keep. At least someone rez'ed you.

If you have been playing since beta then you know this is not the worst it has been in the game. Lots of past patches with the same or worse problems that eventually get fixed. It is frustrating but everyone gets them so swings and roundabouts until we get a fix.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm so not because of cheat engine or people who ap boost and hand off emp?

10 secs of loading screen is just the end of the world though?
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Prothwata wrote: »
    Loading screen during keep flip... Has been and always will be the worst

It always helped me to think of it like a ripple in spacetime where some malevolent being basically says "I'll stop everyone in place, give it fee seconds, then randomly start letting people move again for the lulz".
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i remember one time there was 14 of us AD defending a keep a few weeks ago; EP flipped it but then they all got a loading screen. 30+ of them standing around as we came up the stairs...we killed em all before they got out of the load screen lol thanks for the assist zos!
    Edited by OGLezard on June 30, 2016 10:17PM
  • Sylveria_Relden
    Sylveria_Relden
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loading screens sucketh.
    TL;DR - If you got this far without reading the entire post you're either too lazy or suck at reading comprehension and probably don't belong in a public forum anyway. Just move along, you wouldn't understand.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loading screens sucketh.

Besides the: Exploiting, lag, and overall poor performance? Load screens are among the top things keeping me from appreciating and enjoying this game as I once did.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try getting three or four disconnects in a row in PVP because there's more than 20 players in the area... In the end, since I couldn't even leave the battle area the only thing I could do was to port to my other campaign.
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • thisisScoMan
    thisisScoMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    My moment was my 15 minute run across Orsinium last night, from the writ drop off to the wayshrine.

Proudly brought to me by 4 dashboard crashes and countless loading screens.
    Xbox One. NA Server
    Australian.
    600+ CP
    DC - 3 x Level 50
    AD - 2 x Level 50
    EP - 3 x Level 50
  • FortheloveofKrist
    FortheloveofKrist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalifas wrote: »
    I wouldn't summon the bowels of hell for one loading screen and death. But if it happened on a random rather frequent occurring basis. I would send Molag Bal himself to the seventh level of hell where people are skinned alive.

Actually, according to Dante's Inferno, the seventh level of Hell is for people who are violent offenders, suicides, and blasphemers. They are punished, respectively, with swimming in boiling blood, being turned into trees that are picked apart by Harpies, and wandering a desert of molten sand in a rain of fire.

Nice guy, that Dante. Very imaginative.

• qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    Viber internet 270 mb up and download only xbox. 1
    Pocket full of tel vars .
    Running true Imperial city .
    LOADSCREEN

Still im hoping .
    I need to believe in somebody who cares and knows how to fix this .
    Im also a dreamer
    because its possible
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grao wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/xCrlHvitmEw

I've been dealt some bad hands in this game... I've had my fair share of bs, bad RNG, lag, exploiters, etc. I've been around since the beta days, and have played this game on 2 platforms. Mac and PS4. And never once have I ever reached the point where I say, "F it, I'm done." But this was the final straw to me. People who sit here and defend this game day in and day out, and swear out that there's nothing wrong? I salute you for your commitment. I honestly do. Because there is no way I could be so blinded to obvious issues. Nonetheless, this was the EXACT moment this game died to me. The moment I had the, "OMG, why have I been wasting my time on this game for so many months?"

And you did this to me, ZOS. Factoring what just happened to me minutes ago in that video, and the treatment I've been receiving from forum staff...? N'ah. It's not worth the raised blood pressure, and moments of raw hate and rage. I'm going to go watch some Hellraiser films now, and get a big af mug of coffee. Have a good 1, everyone. And I hope everyone has a great time playing this game.

And by the way, this isn't a quitting thread. It's a thread that pinpoints exactly as the title says, and where I stopped caring and giving a damn about what ZOS does and has to say and write.

Yeah, Cyrodiil is laggy on PC, but I don't understand how you guys manage to play on Consoles at all. From what I hear you also get this wondrous loading screens while raiding and going through dungeons so... They can just jump you anywhere... My condolences.

Actually I never get forced loading screens except when in a town or the open world. If I have maybe once or twice and no more than that. I haven't gotten any in Cyrodiil though.

From what I understand it is worse on Xbox One than on PS4, but it seems it does happen to people on PS4 as well.
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Load Screen boss is really OP, probably the toughest in the game. #nerfloadscreens

I feel a new Meme in the making. After the gazebo, after the elevator boss... The loading screen Boss.
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to ask. Can I has your stuff really pleaseeeee? @Ch4mpTW

Im on PC NA. So ill be happy to take anything ya have and dont want.
    Edited by Vangy on July 1, 2016 9:27AM
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • darkstar2084
    darkstar2084
    ✭✭✭✭
    The loading screen of death has taken many lives unjustly. Presses F to Pay Respect! RIP :'(
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vangy wrote: »
    I have to ask. Can I has your stuff really pleaseeeee? @Ch4mpTW

Im on PC NA. So ill be happy to take anything ya have and dont want.

I'm not giving anything away, and I'm not quitting either. At least not yet. If anything, I'd take a break for a few weeks/months. But, that'd be about it.

All this experience did was just make me not have anymore care about ZOS, and this game. Meaning that I no longer feel as though this game is worth investing large amounts of energy and time into, as I once did. If I play it, I play it. If I don't, I don't.
  • Jackey
    Jackey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This issue needs to be fixed ASAP.
    I used a wayshrine and traveled to Shadowfen.
    After the loading screen I summoned my mount and rode towards Stormhold.
    Loading screen...
    Rode a few meters.
    Another loading screen.
    :|
    PS | EU
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you've decided to finally finish off all the no death and speed run achievements for vet dungeons and when this loading screen tells about what icons group dungeons have and then sticks around for 5 minutes (when obviously YOU are the one who's got the portals to destroy in WGT). You know its pretty funny, it kinda ruins the fun :lol:
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is very sad.
    ¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
  • Mush55
    Mush55
    ✭✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    There's nothing that creates a WTF moment than a loading screen mid PVP battle.

Try 2 or 3 in icp at various fights ..
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭

this is on console lol
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if nothing Op, your video has made people laugh, so in a special way ESO has brighteded some peoples day :)