The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Maelstrom weapon become useless

• Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS has a sort of flex policy when it comes to restoring items.

They CAN restore items if they so choose to do so, however, it seems as though they only really do it if the item is destroyed, making their statement about restoring destroyed/deconstructed items false. They also only do this ONCE per account, at least from what I've gathered. Have you maybe already used your 1 free-be restore on a past mistake?

IDK, it's not ZOS' fault for your mistake nor are they required to fix it but they sure aren't being entirely honest about their policies on the matter either.
    Argonian forever
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I could feel bad for you, I really do.

I personally feel that the item should not be restored though. When I make mistakes (and I make a TON of them), I own it and chalk it up to my screw up.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but you should own your mistakes.

I would agree if it wasn't a maelstrom weapon.... Those are beyond a pain to get what you want when farming vMA. Can't just go to a trader and buy a new one/mats
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's a harsh lesson, I know. I realize my opinion on this will not be well received here.
  • RajinPVP
    RajinPVP
    ✭✭✭
    Its clearly say enchantment there tho.. And it gives you a visual changes before you actually enchant it.. Thats like beyond dumb if you think about it.. But i guess theres always that first time... Anyways gl getting your enchantment back.
  • drumbendrum_ESO
    drumbendrum_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    If this bow was for PvP it shouldn't matter, if you only use it for PvE then Um yeah that's not good.

But never worry if u spam VMA you will get another.

I currently have 3 sharpend 1 desiceve 1 defending.

So they will come in multitudes I assure you!
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Support has been good to me. So I have faith they will help you out.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two pieces of advice

Be as specific as possible with time date item anything that will help them find it.

Be very polite and don't be a Richard. This helps too.
  • Julianos
    Julianos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two pieces of advice

Be as specific as possible with time date item anything that will help them find it.

Be very polite and don't be a Richard. This helps too.

I sent a second ticket and added screen shot of the enchanted bow still no response :'(
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good goodbye single player poor mechanics vMA, and hello to group content vDSA master weapons fit for an MMO.
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • Julianos
    Julianos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Bow restored thanks for fast and nice support ZOS :)
    Edited by Julianos on July 2, 2016 11:11AM
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh thats your fault... it clearly says weapon enchantment at the top first

thats any other bow that mobs drop now