The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dps templar builds as of dark brotherhood

Arcasylum
Arcasylum
Hey guys im a fairly new player to eso im on my first character im 47 and at 50 i want to respect are there any up to date duel wield templar dps builds out there? All i find is for like a year ago would appretiate the help thanks
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on July 2, 2016 5:11PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Arcasylum
    Arcasylum
    Thanks guys i think im going to try the "beamplar" build i like the idea of using a staff alongside duel wield
  • undefeatdgaul
    undefeatdgaul
    ✭✭✭

Im currently following most of that build. works great so far just have to get used to it
  • Arcasylum
    Arcasylum
    Yea unfortunately because im a newbie to the game i still have a few of the skills to unlock the one glyph on the ground one and the actual lazer beam attack its self also so mine is lacking im also not up on my clothing so im not getting any light armour bonuses yet because im having a hard time switching from heavy to light gear because of not being able to craft up to 50 gear yet im at 15 cloth atm
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arcasylum wrote: »
    Yea unfortunately because im a newbie to the game i still have a few of the skills to unlock the one glyph on the ground one and the actual lazer beam attack its self also so mine is lacking im also not up on my clothing so im not getting any light armour bonuses yet because im having a hard time switching from heavy to light gear because of not being able to craft up to 50 gear yet im at 15 cloth atm

To raise your crafting, deconstruct anything you can, and also research traits. Wraps give experience, too.

To raise your light armor, you can do something as simple as craft a light armor belt at the highest level you can. You will trade in some armor protection because of the lower level, but a belt is a small armor piece so it's easily survivable. Especially since you said you are wearing mostly heavy right now.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS