Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Fresh Level 50 New Player

Boltonsquad
Boltonsquad
✭✭
Just a couple of questions, I'm a level 50 dragon knight on the dagger fall side

- Where is the best place to start obtaining gear
- Where is a good place to level up champion points
- Anyone able to provide me with a werewolf bite

Anything else you can think of that may help me would be very much appreciated

Thanks!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    Community Ambassador
    For Champ Points, it depends. If your in a hurry, find a grind spot and grind mobs. But, you won't be gaining skill points and it is quite boring. Or, just do the quests in the zones, you get skill points for the Zone Main Quests, and lots of Champ Point Experience. Throw in some Public Dungeon Grinding and you will be all set.

    Your still not there for Gear yet, you need to be at CP160 for that. However, the CP10 to CP140 gear is sold pretty cheap in the Guild Stores, so that would be a good place to farm for that stuff.

    Werewolf, can't help you there, I got bit on one character and have never done anything with the skill line. Probably because she is a caster.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

    PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"

  • Boltonsquad
    Boltonsquad
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    For Champ Points, it depends. If your in a hurry, find a grind spot and grind mobs. But, you won't be gaining skill points and it is quite boring. Or, just do the quests in the zones, you get skill points for the Zone Main Quests, and lots of Champ Point Experience. Throw in some Public Dungeon Grinding and you will be all set.

    Your still not there for Gear yet, you need to be at CP160 for that. However, the CP10 to CP140 gear is sold pretty cheap in the Guild Stores, so that would be a good place to farm for that stuff.

    Werewolf, can't help you there, I got bit on one character and have never done anything with the skill line. Probably because she is a caster.

    I have all the DLC's so plenty to do I guess I also grinded all the way to 50 only took 2 days so have lots of quests to do as well. I will have a look around the guild vendors see what I can find in the mean time if anyone has any 50 gear which require no CP please message me

    IGN; Cosmic Radiation

    Thanks!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    Community Ambassador
    Your at CP10 as soon as you hit L50

    I don't think there is any L50 gear that has no CP requirements, and only a few L50 pieces ever dropped in the game.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

    PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"

  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Where is the best place to start obtaining gear
    Craft your own

    - Where is a good place to level up champion points
    Cadwells Silver and Gold zones, you really don't want to miss out on the quest XP, public dungeons and skyshards

    bye1.gif

    The Sidekick Order:
    The Naked Nords | The Cannon Fodder of Tamriel | The Mercenaries without Skills | The League of formidable Crafters
    The Psijic Order - 0.016% | Elder Moot | Lone Wolf Help | Great House Hlaalu
  • Boltonsquad
    Boltonsquad
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Your at CP10 as soon as you hit L50

    I don't think there is any L50 gear that has no CP requirements, and only a few L50 pieces ever dropped in the game.

    Yeah CP14 now :hushed:
  • Boltonsquad
    Boltonsquad
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    - Where is the best place to start obtaining gear
    Craft your own

    - Where is a good place to level up champion points
    Cadwells Silver and Gold zones, you really don't want to miss out on the quest XP, public dungeons and skyshards

    bye1.gif

    Thanks I haven't finished the harbourage quest yet those are after hat right?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't finished the harbourage quest yet those are after hat right?
    Correct, you get the Silver and Gold quests from Cadwell after you defeat Molag Bal ...
    smile.gif
    The Sidekick Order:
    The Naked Nords | The Cannon Fodder of Tamriel | The Mercenaries without Skills | The League of formidable Crafters
    The Psijic Order - 0.016% | Elder Moot | Lone Wolf Help | Great House Hlaalu
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you on PS4?

    I am a WW and can bite ya.

    CP come pretty quick once you hit 50, slows down the higher you do.

    DB dailys give a ton of XP, run Vet dungeons, even PvP if you like, you can get a bunch of XP and nice gear from the sewers and turning in the drops.
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

    PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • Psycho_gamer271
    Are you on PS4?

    I am a WW and can bite ya.

    CP come pretty quick once you hit 50, slows down the higher you do.

    DB dailys give a ton of XP, run Vet dungeons, even PvP if you like, you can get a bunch of XP and nice gear from the sewers and turning in the drops.

    He ain't wrong there about DB I'm 150 Cp and it takes 3 assassination to level up and they arnt hard either
    Xbox One GT: ahh 3PiC g4MiNg
    I have pledge to Mara, anyone wanna group up And use it? Msg me if want to (Xbox, EU only)
    ESO player stats for Xbox one EU
    Rriass Ggremoryy- Cp150- Orc sorcerer- (magica)- Main
    Ddrig Welsh Dragon- lvl3- redgaurd dragonknight- (magica)- new account and 2nd account
Sign In or Register to comment.