Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fresh Level 50 New Player

Boltonsquad
Boltonsquad
✭✭
Just a couple of questions, I'm a level 50 dragon knight on the dagger fall side

- Where is the best place to start obtaining gear
- Where is a good place to level up champion points
- Anyone able to provide me with a werewolf bite

Anything else you can think of that may help me would be very much appreciated

Thanks!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Champ Points, it depends. If your in a hurry, find a grind spot and grind mobs. But, you won't be gaining skill points and it is quite boring. Or, just do the quests in the zones, you get skill points for the Zone Main Quests, and lots of Champ Point Experience. Throw in some Public Dungeon Grinding and you will be all set.

Your still not there for Gear yet, you need to be at CP160 for that. However, the CP10 to CP140 gear is sold pretty cheap in the Guild Stores, so that would be a good place to farm for that stuff.

Werewolf, can't help you there, I got bit on one character and have never done anything with the skill line. Probably because she is a caster.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Boltonsquad
    Boltonsquad
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    For Champ Points, it depends. If your in a hurry, find a grind spot and grind mobs. But, you won't be gaining skill points and it is quite boring. Or, just do the quests in the zones, you get skill points for the Zone Main Quests, and lots of Champ Point Experience. Throw in some Public Dungeon Grinding and you will be all set.

Your still not there for Gear yet, you need to be at CP160 for that. However, the CP10 to CP140 gear is sold pretty cheap in the Guild Stores, so that would be a good place to farm for that stuff.

Werewolf, can't help you there, I got bit on one character and have never done anything with the skill line. Probably because she is a caster.

I have all the DLC's so plenty to do I guess I also grinded all the way to 50 only took 2 days so have lots of quests to do as well. I will have a look around the guild vendors see what I can find in the mean time if anyone has any 50 gear which require no CP please message me

IGN; Cosmic Radiation

Thanks!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your at CP10 as soon as you hit L50

I don't think there is any L50 gear that has no CP requirements, and only a few L50 pieces ever dropped in the game.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craft your own

Cadwells Silver and Gold zones, you really don't want to miss out on the quest XP, public dungeons and skyshards

bye1.gif

• Boltonsquad
    Boltonsquad
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Your at CP10 as soon as you hit L50

I don't think there is any L50 gear that has no CP requirements, and only a few L50 pieces ever dropped in the game.

Yeah CP14 now :hushed:
  • Boltonsquad
    Boltonsquad
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Craft your own

Cadwells Silver and Gold zones, you really don't want to miss out on the quest XP, public dungeons and skyshards

bye1.gif

Thanks I haven't finished the harbourage quest yet those are after hat right?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't finished the harbourage quest yet those are after hat right?
    Correct, you get the Silver and Gold quests from Cadwell after you defeat Molag Bal ...
    smile.gif
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you on PS4?

I am a WW and can bite ya.

CP come pretty quick once you hit 50, slows down the higher you do.

DB dailys give a ton of XP, run Vet dungeons, even PvP if you like, you can get a bunch of XP and nice gear from the sewers and turning in the drops.
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • Psycho_gamer271
    Are you on PS4?

I am a WW and can bite ya.

CP come pretty quick once you hit 50, slows down the higher you do.

DB dailys give a ton of XP, run Vet dungeons, even PvP if you like, you can get a bunch of XP and nice gear from the sewers and turning in the drops.

He ain't wrong there about DB I'm 150 Cp and it takes 3 assassination to level up and they arnt hard either
    Xbox One GT: ahh 3PiC g4MiNg
    I have pledge to Mara, anyone wanna group up And use it? Msg me if want to (Xbox, EU only)
    ESO player stats for Xbox one EU
    Rriass Ggremoryy- Cp150- Orc sorcerer- (magica)- Main
    Ddrig Welsh Dragon- lvl3- redgaurd dragonknight- (magica)- new account and 2nd account